Chapter Two

The next day I woke up in my bedroom. It was snowing and raining again. I opened the door of my coffin and drank some blood from a bottle I had. My coffin was black ebony and inside it was hot pink velvet with black lace on the ends. I got out of my coffin and took of my giant MCR t-shirt which I used for pajamas. Instead, I put on a black leather top, ripped jeans, a pentagram necklace, combat boots and black fishnets on. I put on four pairs of earrings in my pierced ears, and made sure my hair was the perfect amount of stab-you-in-the-eye spiky.

My friend, Larry woke up then and grinned at me. He combed his spiked brown hair with pink streaks and opened his shit brown eyes. He put on his  Marilyn Manson t-shirt with black shorts, fishnets and pointy high-heeled boots. We put on our makeup (black lipstick white foundation and black eyeliner.)

"OMFG, I saw you talking to Miles Edgeworth yesterday!" He said excitedly.

"Yeah? So?" I said, blushing.

"Do you like Miles?" He asked as we went out of the Slytherin common room and into the Great Hall.

"No I so fucking don't!" I shouted.

"Yeah right!" He exclaimed. Just then, Miles  walked up to me.

"Hi." he said.

"Hi." I replied flirtily.

"Guess what." he said.

"What?" I asked.

"Well,  Gavinners are having a concert in Hogsmeade." he told me.

"Oh. My. Fucking. God!" I screamed. I love the Gavinners. They are my favorite band, besides MCR.

"Well.... do you want to go with me?" he asked.

I gasped.