Chapter 30

"No!11" we screamed sadly. Kristoph stated loafing meanly. He took out a kamera anvilly. Then........................ he came tords Miles!1! He took sum stones out of his poket. He put da stones around Miles and nit a candle.

"What the fuck r u doing!" I shooted arngrily. Kristoph laughed meanly. He polled down his pants. I gasped- there was a Dork Mark on his you-know-wut!11!

He waved his wand and a nife came. He gave da knife 2 me.

"U must stab Vrompire." he said to me. "If u don't then I'll rap Miles!1"

"No you fucking bastrad!1" I yielded.

But den Miles looked at me sadly with his evil goffik red eyes dat looked so depressant and sexy. He lookd exactly like a pentragram (lol geddit koz im a satanist) between Kurt Cobain and Gerard. But then I looked at Vampire and she looked so smexy too wif her goffik black hair. I thought of da time when we screwed and the time I did it with Miles and the Judg came and the tame where Miles almost commited suicide and Vampire wuz so sportive.

Crystop laughed angrily. He started to prey to Von Karma. He started to do an incapacitation dancing around the stokes whipping Miles and Vampire. Suddenly an idea I had. I clozd my eyes and using my vampire powers I sent a telepathetic massage to Miles and Vampire so they would destruct Kristoph.

"the Judg will get u!" Miles shooted.

"Yah just wait ubtil da Mystery find out!11" Vampire yelled. Meanwhile I took out my wand.

"You ridiculus dondderhed!111" Kristoop yielded. He took off all of Miles's clothes. Just as he was about to rape him.........................

"Crosio!" I shited pointing my wound. Kristoop scremed and started running around da room screming. Meanwhile I grabed my blak mobile and sent a txt 2 Serious. I stopped doing crucio.

"You dunderhed!111 Im going to kill-" shooted Kristoph but suddenly Grossberg came.

Kristoph put the whip behind his bak. "Oh hello gross I wuz just teaching them sumthing." he lied. But suddenly Gregory and Profesor Lamiroir came in2 da room and they and Grossberg unlocked the chains and put dem around Kristop. Then Profesor Lamiroir said 'Come on Phoenix let's go."