Chapter 7(bring me 2 life)

Miles and I held our pale white hands with black nail polish as we went upstairs. I was wearing red Satanist sings on my nails in red nail polish. I waved to Vampire. Dark misery was in her depressed eyes. I guess she was jealous of me that I was going out with Miles. Anyway, I went upstairs excitedly with Miles. We went into his room and locked the door. Then............

We started frenching passively and we took off each others clothes enthusiastically. He felt me up before I took of my top. Then I took off my black leather boxers and he took off his pants. We went on the bed and started making out naked and then he put his boy's thingy in my butt and we HAD SEX.

"Oh Miles, Miles!" I screamed while getting an orgasm when all of a sudden I saw a tattoo I had never seen before on Miles's arm. It was a black heart with an arrow through it. On it in bloody gothic writing were the words............ Vampire!

I was so angry.

"You bastard!" I shouted angrily, jumping out of the bed.

"No! No! But you don't understand!" Miles pleaded. But I knew too much.

"No, you fucking idiot!" I shouted. "You probably have AIDs anyway!"

I put on my clothes all huffily and then stomped out. Miles ran out even though he was naked. He had a really big you-know-what but I was too mad to care. I stomped out and did so until I was in Vampire's classroom where she was having a lesson with Professor Kristoph and some other people.

"VAMPIRE FEY, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!" I yelled.