Chapter 9

I was so mad and sad. I couldn't believe Miles for cheating on me. I began to cry against the tree where I did it with Miles.

Then all of a suddenly, an horrible man with red eyes and a big nose and everything started flying towards me on a broomstick! He didn't have a nose  and he was wearing all black and something frilly but it was obvious he wasn't gothic. It was...... Von Karma!

"No!" I shouted in a scared voice but then Von Karma shouted "Take That!" and I couldn't run away.

"OBJECTION!" I shouted at him. Von Karma fell of his broom and started to scream. I felt bad for him even though I'm a sadist so I stopped.

"Phoenix." he yelled. "Thou must kill Vampire Fey!"

I thought about Vampire and her sexah eyes and her gothic black hair and how her face looks just like Kristen Stewart. I remembered that Miles had said I didn't understand, so I thought, what if Miles went out with Vampire before I went out with him and they broke up?

"No, Von Karma!" I shouted back.

Von Karma gave me a gun. "No! Please!" I begged.

"Thou must!" he yelled. "If thou does not, then I shall kill thy beloved Miles!"

"How did you know?" I asked in a surprised way.

Von Karma got a dude-ur-so-retarded look on his face. "I hath telekinesis." he answered cruelly. "And if you doth not kill Vampire, then thou know what will happen to Miles!" he shouted. Then he flew away angrily on his broomstick.

I was so scared and mad I didn't know what to do. Suddenly Miles came into the woods.

"Miles!" I said. "Hi!"

"Hi." he said back but his face was all sad. He was wearing white foundation and messy eyeliner kind of like a pentagram (geddit) between Joel Madden and Gerard Way.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"No." he answered.

"I'm sorry I got all mad at you but I thought you cheated on me." I expelled.

"That's okay." he said all depressed and we went back into Hogwarts together making out.