Chapter 3

On the night of the concert I put on my black lace-up boots with high heels. Underneath them were ripped red fishnets. Then I put on a black leather minisuit with all this corset stuff on the back and front. I put on matching fishnet on my arms. I tried to straighten my hair but it stayed spiky. I felt a little depressed then, so I slit one of my wrists. I read a depressing book while I waited for it to stop bleeding and I listened to some Gavinners. I painted my nails black and put on TONS of black eyeliner. Then I put on some black lipstick. I didn't put on foundation because I was pale anyway. I drank some human blood so I was ready to go to the concert.

I went outside. Miles was waiting there in front of his flying car. He was wearing a Lamiroir t-shirt (they would play at the show too), baggy black skater pants, black nail polish and a little eyeliner.

"Hi Miles!" I said in a depressed voice.

"Hi Phoenix." he said back. We walked into his flying silver Porsche (the license plate said 666) and flew to the place with the concert. On the way we listened excitedly to the Gavinners and Marilyn Manson. We both smoked cigarettes and drugs. When we got there, we both hopped out of the car. We went to the mosh pit at the front of the stage and jumped up and down as we listened to the Gavinners. 

"Burning on in my heart. Fire.
Burn my love away. All away.
Like a bullet of love. Fire.
Take my life away. All away.." sang Klavier. (I don't own da lyrics 2 dat song).

"Klavier is so fucking hot." I said to Miles, pointing to him as he sung, filling the club with his amazing voice.

Suddenly Miles looked sad.

"What's wrong?" I asked as we moshed to the music. Then I caught on.

"Hey, it's ok I don't like him better than YOU!" I said.

"Really?" asked Miles sensitively and he put his arm around me all protective.

"Really." I said. "Besides I don't even know Klavier and he's going out with Apollo fucking Justice. I fucking hate that little bitch." I said disgustedly, thinking of his ugly bird  face.

The night went on really well, and I had a great time. So did Miles. After the concert, we drank some beer and asked Daryan and Klavier for their autographs and photos with them. We got Gavinners concert tees. Miles and I crawled back into the Porsche, but Miles didn't go back into Hogwarts, instead he drove the car into........................... the Forbidden Forest!