Chapter 10

I was really scared about Von Karma all day. I was even upset went to rehearsals with my gothic metal band Bloody Gothic Rose 666. I am the lead singer of it and I play guitar. People say that we sound like a cross between GC, Slipknot and MCR. The other people in the band are B'loody Maya, Vampire, Miles, Clay (although we call him Diabolo now. He has black hair now with blue streaks in it.) and Matt. Only today Miles and Vampire were depressed so they weren't coming and we wrote songs instead. I knew Miles was probably slitting his wrists (he wouldn't die because he was a vampire too and the only way you can kill a vampire is with a c-r-o-s-s (there's no way I'm writing that) or a steak) and Vampire was probably watching a depressing movie like The Corpse Bride. I put on a black leather shirt that showed off my abs and tiny matching minishort that said Simple Plan on the butt. You might think I'm a slut but I'm really not.

We were singing a cover of 'Helena' and at the end of the song I suddenly bust into tears.

"Ebony! Are you OK?" B'loody Maya asked in a concerted voice.

"What the fuck do you think?" I asked angrily. And then I said. "Well, Von Karma came and the fucking bastard told me to fucking kill Iris! But I don't want to kill her, because, she's really nice, even if she did go out with Miles. But if I don't kill Iris, then Von Karma, will fucking kill Miles!" I burst into tears.
Suddenly Miles jumped out from behind a wall.

"Why didn't you fucking tell me!" he shouted. "How could you- you- you fucking poser muggle bitch!" 

I started to cry and cry. Miles started to cry too all sensitive. Then he ran out crying.

We practiced for one more hour. Then suddenly the Judge walked in angrily! His eyes were all fiery and I knew this time it wasn't cause he had a headache.

"What have you done!" He started to cry wisely. "Phoenix Miles has been found in his room. He committed suicide by slitting his wrists."