Chapter 15

"Pheonix! Phoenix!" shouted Miles sadly. "No, please, come back!"

But I was too mad.

"Whatever! Now u can go anh have sex with Vampire!" I shouted. I stormed into my room and closed my black door with my blood-red key. It had a picture of Marylin Manson on it. He looked so sexy in a way that reminded me of Miles and Vampire. I started to cry and weep. I took a razor and started to slit my wrists. I drank the blood all depressed. Then I looked at my black Gavinners watch and noticed it was time to go to Biology class.

I put on a short ripped black gothic t-shirt that said Anarchy on the front in blood red letters and was all ripped and a spiky belt plus black denim booty shorts with studs on tha ass. Under that I put on ripped black fishnets and boots that said Klavier all over them with blood red letters. I put my phoenix black hair up in it's usual spikes. Anyway I went downstairs feeling all sad and depressed as usual. I did sum advanced Biology work. I was turning a bloody pentagram into a black guitar. Suddenly the guitar turned to Miles!

"Phoenix I love you!" he shouted sadly. "I dnot care what those fucker preps and posers fink. Ur da most beautiful boy in the world. Before I met you I used to want to commit suicide all the time. Now I just wanna fucking be with you. I fucking love you!." Then................ he started to sing "The Guitars Lament" (we considered it our song now cuz we fell in love when Klav was singing it) right in front of the entire class! His singing voice was so amazing and gothic and sexxy like a cross between Gerard, Klav , Chester, Pierre and Marilyn Manson.

"OMFG." I said after he was finished. Some fucking preps stared at us but I just stuck up my middle fingers (that were covered in black nail polish and were entwined with Miles's now) at them. "I love you!" I said and then we started to kiss just like Apollo Justice(i fukin h8 dat bitch) and Simon Blackquill in a The Prosecution Rests. Then we went away holding hands. Tigre shouted at us but he stopped cuz everyone was clapping by how sexy we looked 2gether. Then I saw a poster saying that MCR would have a concert in Hogsmede right then. We looked at each other all shocked and then we went 2gether.