Chapter 23

The door opened and Proffesor Kitaki and Godot stomped out angrily. Then the Judge and Kitaki sawed us.

"MR. Wright WHAT THE BEEP ARE YOU DOING!" Kitaki shouted angrily. the Judge blared at her.

"Oops he made a mistake!" he corrupted him. "She means hi everybody cum in!"

Well we all came in angrily. So did all the other students. I sat next to Miles and opposite B'loody Maya. I eight some Count Chocula and drank som blood from a cup. Then I herd someone shooting angrily. I looked behind me it was.........Vampire! She and Draco were shooting at eachother.

"Vampire, Miles WTF?" I asked.

"You fucking bustard!" yelled Miles at Vampire. "I want to shit next to him!1"

"No I do!" shouted.

"No he doesn't fucking like u, you son of a bitch!" yelled Miles.

"No fuck you motherfucker she laves me not you!" shouted Vampire. And then.................. she jumped on Miles! (no not in dat way u perv) They started to fight and beat up each other.

the Judg yelled at them but they didn't stop. All of a sudden...... a terrible man with bad hair and a huge nose flew in on his broomstick. He had a big nose and was wearing a gray robe. All the glass in the window he flew thru fell apart. Britney that fucking prep started to cry. Vampire and Miles stopped fighting....I shopped eating....Everyone gasped. Da room fell silent......................Von Karma!

"Phoni enix.....Phoenix......." Von Karma sed evilly in his raspy voice. "Thou havfe failed ur mission. Now I shall kill thou and I shall kill Vampire as well. If thou does not kill him before then I shall kill Miles too!"

"Plz don't make me kill him plz!" I begged.

"No!" he laughed crudely. "Kill him, or I shall kill him anyway!" Then he flew away cackling.

I bust into tears. Miles and Vampire came to contort me. Suddenly my eyes rolled up so they looked all cool and gothic. I had a vision were I saw some lighting flash and then Von Karma coming to kill Miles while Miles slit his wrists in a depressed way.

"No!" I screamed sexily. Suddenly I locked up and stopped having the vision.

"Phoenix Phoenix aure you alright?" asked Miles in a worried voice.

"Yeah yeah." I said sadly as I got up.

"Everyfing's all right Phnoenix." said Vampire all sensetive.

"No its not!" I shouted angrily. Tearz of blood went down my face. "OMFG what if I'm getting possessed like in Da Ring 2!"

"Its ok boi." said B'loody Maya. "Maybe u should ask Proffesor Kristoph about what the visions mean though."

"Ok bich." I said sadly and den we went.