Chapter 5

The Judge made and Miles and I follow him. He kept shouting at us angrily.

"You ludacris fools!" he shouted.

I started to cry tears of blood down my pallid face. Miles comforted me. When we went back to the castle the Judge took us to Professor Kristoph and Professor Mia who were both looking very angry.

"They were having sexual intercourse in the Forbidden Forest!" he yelled in a furious voice.

"Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?" asked Professor Mia.

"How dare you?" demanded Professor Kristoph.

And then Miles shrieked. "BECAUSE I LOVE HIM!"

Everyone was quiet. The Judge and Professor Mia still looked mad but Professor Kristoph said. "Fine. Very well. You may go up to your rooms."

Miles and I went upstairs while the teachers glared at us.

"Are you okay, Phoenix?" Miles asked me gently.

"Yeah I guess." I lied. I went to the boy's dorm and brushed my teeth and my hair and changed into a low-cut black floor-length suit with red lace all around it and black high heels. When I came out....

Miles was standing in front of the bathroom, and he started to sing 'Guilty Love' by the Gavinners. I was so flattered, even though he wasn't supposed to be there. We hugged and kissed. After that, we said goodnight and he reluctantly went back into his room.