Chapter 14

We ran to where Von Karma was. It turned out that Von Karma wasn't there. Instead the fat guy who killed Ron Delite was. Miles was there crying tears of blood. Atmey was torturing him. Vampire and I ran in front of Atmey.

"Rid my sight you despicable preps!" he shouted as we started shooting him with the gun he Then suddenly he looked at me and he fell down with a lovey-dovey look in his eyes. "PhoenixIloveyouwiluhavesexwithme." he said. (in dis he is sixteen yrs old so hes not a pedofile ok)

"Huh?" I asked.
"Phoenix I love you will you have sex with me?" asked Atmey. I started laughing crudely. "What the fuck? You torture my bf and then you expect me to fuck you? God, you are so fucked up you fucking bastard." I said angrily. Then I stabbed him in the heart. Blood pored out of it like a fountain.

"NGHoooooooooooooH!" he screamed. He started screaming and running around. Then he fell down and died. I brust into tears sadly.

"Atmey what art thou doing?" called Von Karma. Then...... he started coming! We could hear his high heels clacking to us. So we got on our broomsticks and we flew to Hogwarts. We went to my room. Vampire went away. There I started crying.

"What's wrong honey?" asked Miles taking off his clothes so we could screw. He had a sex-pack (geddit cuz hes so sexah) and a really huge you-know-what and everything.

"Its so unfair!" I yielded. "Why can't I just be ugly or plain like all da other girls and preps here except for B'loody Maya, because she's not ugly or anything."

"Why would you wanna be ugly? I don't like the preps anyway. They are such fucking sluts." answered Miles.

"Yeah but everyone is in love with me! Like Kristoph and Tigre took a video of me naked. Matt says he's in love with me. Vampire likes me and now even Atmey is in love with me! I just wanna be with you ok Miles! Why couldn't Satan have made me less beautiful?" I shouted angrily. "Im good at too many things! WHY CAN'T I JUST BE NORMAL? IT'S A FUCKING CURSE!" I shouted and then I ran away.