HELP!!!!! (and a few notes)

Okay, so I'm at a road block. From the point in the story right now, there's two ways I can go, and I can't decide. SOOO, I've decided that the best way to choose is to let my readers choose. So read through my two plans, and comment telling me which one I should do.

#1: The Dramatic Path: The crew in New York is getting ready to go to France and end up having to bring Jocelyn (the adult one) and Luke to France with them. Once they get there, some cray cray stuff goes down between Jocelyn and Clary.

#2: The Fluffy-er Path: The New York crew goes to France, and the whole gang is reunited again, and basically everything is all happy fluffy-ness, and everything kinda comes to a happy-fun-time conclusion.

I'm kinda leaning towards #1, but I like both a TON, so I came up with a combination of the two:

#12: The Supreme Combo: The New York crew goes to France and everything is all happy-fun-time, but then later Clary and her Mom are reunited and then the dramatic cray-cray stuff goes down then.

So I can't continue the story until I have somewhere to take it next, so I REALLY need y'all to vote in the comment section!

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~~:~:

That being said, I got something else to say. I HAVE 10.9K READERS!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

I just wanna say thank you thank you thank you for reading this. When I started this, I never thought any one would read it, much less 10.9 K people, so really honestly from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU<3 :-* XOXOXO

I don't know if you knew this, but I can see the countries of people who have read this. (No names or cities or anything, just like a map that tell me what percent of my readers come from each country.)

It blows my mind that 10.9 people from places all over the world, including countries like Zimbabwe, Botswana, Argentina, Indonesia, Pakistan, China, France, Norway, Sweden, Egypt and so many other places around the world. (Comment What country you're from if you read this far :-P) It's absolutely cray-zay to me. I'm getting chills thinking about it.

I can't say enough how grateful I am for all of the reads, votes, and comments. So, just THANK YOU SO FLIPPING MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!