Chapter 4

Zecora opened her cottage door to six very flustered families.
"Zecora, can we talk to you for a second?" Asked Twilight.
"Ah yes, no need to frown
Come inside and sit down,"

As the adults seated themselves Zecora called Zacara.
"Zacara, come and talk to your friends
There is a problem I need to help mend,"

Zacara nodded and trotted over to the cluster of ponies near the door.

"Hiya guys," Zacara said, smiling. "What's the problem?"

The group of friends explained the sorry tale to the teenage zebra.

"Hmm," said the young zebra, rubbing her chin , "I'm sure Mum can help."

"I hope so," Said Gala, who had been blushing as her friends defended her. "I don't like all this attention."

Meanwhile, a mini argument was arousing at the wooden table.

"I did it for Gala's future," Explained Twilight.

"Come on Twilight," Yelled Rainbow, getting agitated. "Have you realised what happened to you when you went study-crazy?"

"And what is THAT supposed to mean?!" Shouted Twilight, stomping her hoof on the table.

"Well, do you really want your daughter to isolate herself like you?" Shouted Rainbow through gritted teeth.

Twilight gasped, turning on her seat and running out of the hut.

"Come on, kids," Whispered Flash,ushering Gala and Flashie out of the building to find their distressed mother.

"Really, Rainbow Dash?" Asked Rarity, raising an eyebrow and glaring at the cyan pegasus.

"What?" Asked the pegasus innocently, shrugging her shoulders and sipping the green tea Zecora had provided.

Zecora sighed,
" You must keep calm and considerate about Twilight's past,
Or she may strike and be the one to laugh last."