Chapter 24

Gala smiled, saying her last goodbyes to her new friends. It was finally the holidays, so she could go home and see everypony.

She boarderd the train, seating herself in a comfortable corner and pulled out her quill and paper.

Dear Mum,
I'm coming home! I can't wait to see you, Dad, Flashie and all my friends. I'll walk back to the castle; you don't need to worry picking me up.
Lots of love,
Gala

Gala sighed, leaning back and closing het eyes. She was going home...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Gala entered the main room to get confetti in her face.

"WELCOME HOME!" Yelled all four Pies.

Everyone bombarded Gala woth questions and hugs until Gala finally wriggled out of the abomination.

That's when she looked around and noticed something was wrong.

"Where's Meadow and Ivy?" Gala asked, looking around, confused.

"Probably late..." Twilight assured, as Flashie pulled his sister into a big hug.

"I've missed you soooooooooo much!" Flashie said, nuzzling his sister.

As the party continued, the elements of harmony gathered together in a corner, away from the kids.

"Why is Fluttershy so late? She's usually puntual." Rarity asked, glancing at each of her friends.

"I don't know. She probably forget the time or is caught up with her animals." Twilight concluded as her four friends scattered into the crowd of teenagers and foals.