Surprise

Rae and I had watched four movies last night, Riley joined us for the fourth and we plan on continuing the marathon tonight. I was still tired but I could feel Riley drawing circles on my back with his finger.

'Baby, it's time to wake up' he bends down and whispers in my ear.

'I don't wanna' I groan.

'Come on, I have a whole day planned, it starts in half an hour' he kisses my bare shoulder then moves his lips to my other shoulder and then between them. 'Maybe it can start in an hour' he tells me huskily. I could feel his emotions, his lust, his contentment, his happiness and he was sending them right to me, making me feel all of it.

I moan in appreciation and move myself so I was facing him. 'Does it ever get boring?' I question him.

'What?' He frowns.

'This' I smile 'The sex'

He smiles down at me 'Depends on who you're having sex with but I really doubt that will ever happen with us'

'I really hope not because each time is better than the last' I smile. 'It gets more intense and interesting and it makes me wonder what the next one will be like'

'Well' Riley leans down, kissing my cheek 'Let me' he kisses the other one 'Show you' and then he kisses my lips. I instantly moan and pull myself closer to him, arching my back.

'Here is your order' A waitress smiles at us, holding a silver platter on each hand. We had literally just sat down. I stare wide eyed at it while I could feel Riley smiling at me.

'How?' I ask him. He doesn't get to respond before the lids are being lifted and I'm gasping 'Oh my god' Pancakes, bacon, orange juice, fruit salad and a single rose.

I look at his platter it's the same as mine, minus the rose. 'Enjoy' the waitress leaves and I keep smiling at Riley.

'I want today to be special and I want that smile to stay glued to that pretty face of yours' I grin impossibly wider.

'I'm excited to see what else we're doing today' I really was. Riley was not as I expected. I never expected romance from him but here he is being all romantic and stuff.

We ate in a comfortable silence and it made me wonder on what else he had planned. Once I was finished, I picked up the rose and smelt it, a huge smile still on my face.

I look over to Riley and he's grinning at me. 'Ready to go?' he asks me. I nod and we stand. I take my rose with me as we head for the door.

'Don't you have to pay?' I ask him at the door.

'I already paid' he grins 'When I ordered' I shake my head and he takes my hand.

He opens the passenger door for me and waits until I'm in and buckled before he closes the door and comes around to the driver side.

'Where to now Mr Romantic' I smile. He winks and reverses out of the diner.

'It's a surprise' he tells me 'Everything today is a surprise'

'You're no fun' I laugh. Riley squeezes my thigh and the rest of the drive is silent. We stop at the mall and I frown at him. He was taking me shopping?

'Today, you can buy whatever you want, my treat' he tells me.

I smile but I already knew there wasn't much I wanted to get and I'd feel bad spending all his money. When I tell him this he sighs 'Babe, today I want you to smile and be happy and don't feel bad, I want you to spoil yourself, you deserve it' I grin at him and lean over, placing my lips against his.