Day 2: Dear Crush

It takes a man and a woman and one magic moment to know that it feels real. 

Lmao so basically I was listening to that song but anywayyssssss

Dear Crush, 

     What can I say? You give me butterflies when I talk to you and you make me feel like I'm on top of the world? You are always there for me whenever I need you and then not there at all. You make my heart skip a beat every time your close and race whenever we are slightly apart. You keep me happy and smiling and you show me that love gives everyone second chances. Though, sometimes I don't want to love or like you, I can't help to. 

        The fact that you got me to love or like you says a lot because I haven't really felt this in a long time. I mean, yeah sure I thought some were cute here and there but this feeling... well it's been so long since I felt it that it has become foreign to me... you know?

      There is more to the way you smile and the way you flip your hair. There is more to your good looks and your tall height. I mean looks are just skin deep right? The personality is what keeps someone attracted to the person and that's what you do to me. You keep me attracted to you in many ways possible and it drives me insane that I can't tell you how I feel. 

     Ive always been scared to share things with others that cut like knives not only for them but for me. I mean could you imagine anything like that tho? Knives actually piercing your skin or mine? I mean *ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!* Don't look now :P lol But yeah emotionally and physically  you are my rock and you keep me going day in and day out when no one seems to be there to push me forward. 

   I hope you continue to push me forward like the way you do every day. i thank you for accepting me for who I am. My flaws run like rivers from head to toe but you see me only eye to eye. You don't care about my weight, height, how my hair is a mess all the time, how I look in glasses, or how I look like a big mess and just got out of bed all the time, because well you just don't. I really love that about you. You don't judge me and you keep me trying to love myself. 

     And boy do I not love myself sometimes. I mean really how do you not get annoyed at me or think that I am not crazy? Don't you think that I'm just a tiny bit of both? I mean, sometimes I feel like that I'm losing my mind and talking to myself, on page, paper, myself, in my head, etc is pretty crazy and are like the stages of losing my mind to me? 

       Look at how far we come love, we came far but we don't really have a path we ran on do we? How do you walk a path that was never there right? 

     Oh how I wish you were my real crush. I would actually like to meet you some day... Where ever you are and maybe one day I will. One day I will finally meet you and say that I have the perfect man by my side and hopefully that day i don't run scared because I don't want to get hurt. One day I will be able to be confident enough to take on the world like I would die tomorrow. I really wish you were here to make me feel like the last woman alive... make me feel like any girl wants to be treated. Someone who can cook because I can't cook, someone who will making me smile and laugh because I don't smile and laugh as much as I should, someone that will kick my seriousness out the door and make me act like a teenager... oh... how I wish you were real crush but so sad that your nonexistent :(

huhuhuhuhuh :'( I'll be waiting for you to walk into my life.

Love ,

Brittanee

Lmao did this confuse you?  well good :P hehe Well anyways.. uh I want a wattpad hubby :'(