Day 7 Dear exboyfriend/crush/love

Dear Crush, you are still nonexistent. What makes you think after a few days you will exist? :P 

Dear Love, well you haven't always been kind to me, yet I don't know what I would do with out you. You make me do the stupidest things which is crazy sometimes. I sometimes don't feel you and that can be a bad thing but I also appreciate you in every way possible to the word. I am in love with the thought of love and feel love when there is only your love to bring and love is what keeps my drive going when nothing all comes to mind. lol I'm a poet, get over it :P

Dear exboyfriend, 

      I have written a million letters to you and here is another one but this one won't be like any of my other  letters to you. I'm not sad or depressed anymore. I'm not holding on to the thought of what use to be. Or the thought of what we could have had. I am not holding on to anything because anything isn't there anymore. We use to have a lot for us going and a lot of restraint was shown on both of our parts. I asked you for too much that I knew was hard to keep. I don't think that anyone wants to keep hiding away from the parentals but I shall say that you wouldn't understand unless you have been in that situation which you hadn't. So you kept bugging me and bugging me about telling them but I just couldn't do it. It wasn't because of the lack of love but for the fear that everything would have been ruined. You can say that I don't want a split up family. I want a whole one. Then again family comes before any guy in my opinion. Then there is the fact that you think that I should get my shit together. Well guess what? not going to happen >.> I mean honestly and respectfully to you, I have been throught enough which you should have know, to know that I will always be scarred and always emotional here and there. But that doesn't make me weak, only makes me feel weak. So from then I started to building myself up again. You didn't talk to me for quite sometime which broke me but mended me at the same time. Then when I thought I didn't need you in my life, you came back. It broke me somehow but then on new years I told myself that I was going to be happy, this time, for real. ha It worked, and every time you tried to talk to me our convos became normal.... but then you stopped talking to me again. lol You say i'm a roller coaster? Well look at you. You can't make up your dang mind to if you wanna be my friend or not, talk to me or not.. >.< But WHATEVER like I need you in my life :P i really don't. I thought I did but I don't. You see, cuz love plays tricks on people. You can go thank it now :P lol But yeah, you moved on and I moved on and thank gosh I moved on. I don't like having a broken heart, being depressed, and sad. It does not look good on a already broken soul. But now I'm not so, I appreciate the lessons, the good times, the fights, the tears, the b.s, and everything in between. I just hope that when my next relationship comes, that guy will not only be sweet but isn't a jerk like you turned out to be in the end. I let you in and you broke me down, how did that feel? You know actually let me say this that I think I was only really happy during the honeymoon stages and then... it went downhill from there... but yeah Ima stop talking now cuz.. or typing now cuz like I have already told you everything I had to before. This is just an extension of that. Take care of the girl you got and better hope your not promising her the world because promises that you don't keep don't mean shit.

Have a nice life, 

Britt.