Chapter 3

Kota sighed when he placed the bags in the car, he return and look at his mother who was still in the living room.

"Mom, go and reast".

"...................".

He shake his head and walk away when she didn't answer or look at him.

"Kei~ The Ca----KEI!!". He Shout when he saw her in the floor unconscious, he rushed to her and tried to wake her up.

"Kei Wake Up!! What's wrong?! Kei!". She whined and open her eyes slowly.

"What....Happened?!". Kota sighed heavily and Kei sit next to him.

"That's my question! You scared me!". He said almost shouting.

"Sorry, I just feel dizzy and faint".

She said innocently and pouted, a sudden sounds come from Kei's stomach and she blushed.

"S-Sorry~".

"Now I think about it, did you eat?!". He ask her and she shake her head.

"Since Yesterday?!!".

He ask again and she nodded, since they had the breakfast she didn't eat anything, even during the breakfast she didn't eat that much, even at the Dinner time, she let Yuri eat her food and she said she is fine. And today, at the breakfast she let Yuri eat her food since there wasn't much food, and then she worked at the kitchen with her Aunt, that's make her tired more.

"Baka!! At least tell me! I will bring you some food!". He shout at her and she pouted.

"Sorry~". He sighed and stand up.

"Let's go, I will take Yuri". She nodded and they get down.

Kei look at her Aunt who was still in the living room looking down blankly.

"Auntie, I will leave now". She said with a smile.

".....................".

"Kei, let's go". Kota hold her hand and she nodded.

They leave the house and get in the car.
All the way they were silent, they didn't know what to talk about and that was so awkward, after what happens to them just minutes ago make them can't even talk to each other like before.

"Kou?!". Kei call him trying to start a conversation.

"Yes?!".

"You know Takaki Yano-san?!".

"Yes, she is my mom's friend, what about her?!".

"Dose she have a son?!".

"Yes, same age as us, why?!".

"She ask me to meet him". The car suddenly stopped in the sideway and Kota look at her.

"What?!".

"Sheeeee Yuri still asleep!". Kei look behind to see if Yuri wake up or not.

"No, I won't allow you to meet him!". Kota said firmly and she look at him.

"I didn't say I will meet him! I refuse anyway, I told her that I have someone and I don't want him to get mad at me". Kei said and Kota sighed.

"Yes that's good". Kei smile and put her hand on his hand.

"Don't worry, I'm yours". Kota look at her and smile.

"Not completely, when we get married then you are mine~". Kei giggle and sighed.

"You're right, but......Are we going to married?!". She asked sadly and he sighed, he know what she mean by that.