Chapter 9

After one week of spending time with Kei, Finally Kasumi return to her husband's house, Kei go to Daiki's house to spend the time with her, Daiki couldn't come to Kei's house because she have some stuff to do for her new college and Kei is helping her.

"I'm tired~". Daiki lay on her bed and sighed heavily, she has been working on some papers for two hours only.

"You have to do your best Dai-chan~". Kei give her some advice as she organizes some papers.

"But I am tired already~ Mou~". Daiki whined and rolled over her bed and Kei laugh at her.

"Ne, Is there any news about you and Takaki-kun?!". Kei's sudden question make Daiki stop and look at her.

"......No".

"You don't talk to him?!".

"......No, but he is, by a messages". Daiki show Kei her phone and Kei take it to read.

"Since I told him that this is my number he start sending me messages every morning and evening and night before I sleep".

*Ohayo Princess~ How is Your day? I hope you are fine, I am busy with some stuff here but I couldn't help it~ Did You eat your breakfast already?! I didn't~ I am on my way now to buy some food and return to my work, Do your best ne?! But don't push yourself, Love You~♡*

*Kon Kon~ How was your day? Still good?! I hope so~ I will take a nap now because I am so tired, finally mom let me rest LoL, Did you eat your lunch?! I just did~ I Hope you are fine, Take your rest too ne?! I Love You~♡*

*Are You sleep?! I just had my dinner and about to sleep, I hope your day was good and you are fine, to be honest I wish I was next to you so I can take care of you more, I am worried a little but it's ok, I know you are fine ne?! Have a sweet dreams, Love You~♡*

Kei giggle at each message she read and Daiki pouted.

"I know why are you laughing, he only ask me if I eat and rest, and he tell me what is he doing, god he is so detailed!". Daiki said and hug her pillow.

"But that's good, Kou never do that, also..... He say Love you in each message, that's good". Kei said as she give Daiki her phone and Daiki take it.

"It is but........I'm not used to it yet". Daiki said as she look at her phone and read the messages again.

"You will, take your time".

"Un".

"And try to reply his message". Daiki look at Kei and shake her head.

"No Way!! Why Should I?!".

"Just try, and see him reply". Kei smile to her and Daiki look at her phone.

"Well....I will try".

They continue their work and after they finish they sit to have some chat, Kei's phone ring and she answer it.

"Yes mom".

"Kei, we have to go to see your aunt Kyoko".

"Eeh?! Why?!".

"She is in the hospital".

"Ok, I will come now".

She hung up and take her stuff.

"You will go home?!". Daiki asked.

"Yes, we will visit my Aunt, she is in the hospital".

"Can I go with you?!". Daiki said and Kei nodded.