Chapter 19

After the party, Kei and Yuri with their mother return home, It was late at night so Yuri were sleeping on Kei's lap in the car.

"Mom?!".

"Yes?!".

"You Know about Kota going abroad right?!". Ayame look at her before looking at the road again.

"....Yes, how did you know?!".

"From Aunt".

Kei said and Ayame sighed, Kei didn't want to tell her that Kota tell her everything, if she did her mother will tell Ryosuke to cut her connection with Kei for letting her talk to Kota from her back without her permission.

"I didn't want to tell you that Kei, I wanted you to forget about him for a while so he can focus on his studies".

Kei understand her mother, she is just worried about them both, Kei smile to her mother.

"It's ok mom, I understand you, I will do my best then".

"Are you really ok?!".

Ayame ask her as she park her car in front of the house and look at Kei.

"Un, I'm fine Mom, Don't worry".

Ayame smile to Kei and nodded. In the next Day, Kei wake up because her phone didn't stop ringing, her mother return her phone to her in one condition: "Don't Talk To Kota", and Kei is Ok with that and promise her not to talk to him, the first thing she did was sending a message to Ryosuke and Daiki saying that she get back her phone. After searching for her phone, she finally grab it and answer it sleepy.

"Yes?!".

"Kei-chan Help Me!!!!". Kei open her eyes and sit on her bed.

"What's wrong Dai-chan?!".

"Mou~ I want to return already!! I Can't Take It!!". Daiki said and she sounds crying.

"Dai-chan calm down and tell me what's wrong?!". Kei ask her, But she heard a hard knock over the phone.

"Dai-chan Please Open the Door! I promise I just Want To Talk To You!! Please Open The Door!".

"Is this Takaki-Kun?! Dai-chan where are you?!". Kei ask her.

"In the room, I'm locking the door".

"Why?!".

"He....He Start Touching Me!!!". Kei rolled her eyes and hold her head.

"Dai-chan~ It's normal! You guys are Married! Husband and Wife! Of Course He Will Touch You!".

"But Not Like That! I-I'm Scared!!". Kei shake her head.

"Dai-Chan~ I know it's your first, but you need to do it, you can't let him like this, he desire you".

"I know But-----".

"Do you want him to go to another girl to release his desire?!". Daiki widened her eyes in shock.

"N-No!! How Can I Allow That!!".

"Then Allow Him To Touch You!". Kei said almost shouting.

".....................".

She sighed when didn't hear a reply from Daiki, she know how Scared Daiki is, that's why she need to give her friend the support to be stronger and brave.

"Dai-chan, I know how scary you are, but don't worry, everything will be ok, Yuya will protect you and be gentle, ne?! Up until now he didn't do anything bad to you desho?!". Kei said softly to pursued her and make her less scared.