Chapter 32

After a long day at work, Hikaru go to the hospital with Ryosuke's father, they enter and greet everyone,  he saw the one who was sitting next to Kei was looking at him sharply.

"You must be Kota right?". Hikaru asked.

"Yes, how did you know??". Kota asked firmly.

"Your protective eyes say so". Kota pouted and Kei laugh at him.

"Hikaru, I need to talk to you".

Kei said and he nodded, they leave the room and go to a corner to talk, and Kota with them of course.

"Hikaru, tell me the truth".

"About what?".

"Your feelings toward Ryo-Chan, do you love her?". Hikaru look at them.

"Well....It's only an interest".

"That's enough though". Kei said and Kota nodded agreeing with her.

"Why so sudden?! What are you planing to do??". Hikaru Look at them with suspicion.

"Actually, Ryo-chan in a complicated situation, so we need someone help her to get out from her depression, and no one can do that except for you".

"Why me? There is a lot of people around her". Hikaru said and Kei sighed.

"I tried once but here it come again, I can't stay next to her, we need someone can stay next to her, can hold her and take her out from her depression". Kota said.

"But even so I----".

"We Need a Guy, a Guy like you to help her get over her failure relationship, Please Hikaru-Kun". Kei said and hold his arm, Hikaru look at them and sighed.

"So....You Want me to be in a relationship with her??".

"Yes". They said and he sighed.

"What if she didn't want?".

"Then you have to take her heart, do your best to be next to her and protect her, Please Hikaru-Kun". Kei begged him and after thinking Hikaru nodded.

"Ok then, I will do my best to....Make her fall for me?". Hikaru said not sure but Kei and Kota smile then nodded.

"We are counting on you".

The three of them return but stop when they saw the others out and Maiko crying, Kei rushed to her mother.

"What's going on??". She asked worriedly.

"Ryosuke, She suddenly Stop Breathing!".

Ayame said as she try to calm her sister, Kei stunned in her place and Kota hold her hand.

"She will be ok". He said and she nodded, she don't want to think bad thoughts in the moment.

Hikaru look at the door and take a deep breath trying to calm down. After one hour the doctor come out.

"H-How is she??". The father ask him and the doctor nodded.

"Her heart start beating again,  but as I said she have to stop thinking about her negative thoughts,  she is awake now but she look so lifeless, try to not make any noise". They bowed to the doctor and he left.

"Ano!". They all turn to Hikaru who suddenly talk.

"What is it Yaotome-kun?". The father ask him.

"Can I....See Her first.....Alone?". He said and they look at each other.

"I want to say something to her alone.....Please".

He bowed to them and the father with the mother nodded. He thanks them and enter the room, he close the door and look at Ryosuke who was looking at the roof with her half open red teary eyes, she look so tired of the life, nothing can be seen in her eyes except the darkness, he get closer and touch her hand slowly.