Chapter 12

Kei looked blankly at Yuri who was looking at her.

"Kei-Nee?!". Yuri call her and snap her to the reality.

"Uh....".

"Aren't you going to see him?!". Yuri asked and Kei just smile to her.

"No Yuri, he didn't come to see me, he want mom".

"Don't you Love Him?!". Kei widened her eyes.

"How Did You Know That Yuri?!". Yuri pouted and lay on Kei's lap.

"Yuri not stupid, I know". Kei blinked her eyes at her sister behaviour, how come she know that in her age?!

"Oh! Now I remember! Your birthday will be next week ne?!".

"Yaaaaaay~". Yuri shout happily.

"I didn't say we will celebrate it!". Yuri pouted and look at Kei with her puppy eyes.

"But you will ne?!". Kei sighed and smile.

"Hai Hai, of course we will~ What do you want as a present?!".

Yuri start talking about the birthday while Kei's mind was somewhere else, why is Kota here?! What do her mother need from him?!

******************************

Daiki finish taking a bath and sit on her bed and sighed.

"I didn't see Kei today~ Mou I am tired~".

She stand in front of her window and open the curtain, she widened her eyes and close it fast, she rushed downstairs and lock the door and everything.

"W-What the hell is he doing here?!!!".

She said panicky and go to her room again, she open the curtain slowly when she saw the guy who stalked her is looking at her house, she close it and hold on her pillow, she take her phone and call Kei.

"Yes?".

"Kei-chan help me!".

"Eeh?! What's going on?!".

"T-There is a guy out my house, he is stalking me, I am afraid".

Daiki said with her shaky voice, Kei get up and leave Yuri to read the story by herself, She go and open the curtain and saw a guy looking at Daiki's house.

"Who is he?!".

"A boy from my new Uni, he said he want to go out with me".

"Huh?! Ok wait a minute I will deal with him".

"W-Wait Kei-chan----".

Kei hung up and sighed, she don't like it when her friend in trouble and she can't do anything, she leave the house and saw the guy.

"Excuse me". She said politely with a smile.

"What?!". The guy ask her.

"Can I know what the hell are you doing here?!". Kei said firmly but kept her smile.

"Not your business".

"It is, I don't know you, and you are looking at my friends house, do you have any business here?!". Kei asked and the guy sighed.

"Get lost! It's not your business! ". The guy said almost shouting, Daiki open her curtain and saw Kei talking with the guy.

"Yabai".

She dressed and wear her shoes, she can't put Kei in a difficult situation, she get out and walk to them.

"K-Kei just ignore him!". Daiki said as she stand next to her.