Chapter 7

The trip didn't end, Ayami was looking around the place searching for her daughter when the girls come back without her.

"Ne Dai-chan, where is Kei?". She asked.

"She didn't come yet?! She is with Kota".

Kei's cousin answer and they get worried, the sun will set and the place will become darker soon.

"I will go and call them". Daiki said and leave to call them.

She walk to the forest where they were, she remember where she saw them go so she just go there.

"Kyaa!". A sudden bird fly near her and make her surprised.

"Oh! It's just a bird, that's scared me". She sighed and continue walking.

"Wait!!!". A sudden voice stop her and she turn to see who.

"E-Eeh?!". She blushed when she saw Yuya behind her.

"You are so stupid to go alone!". He said and she just look down shyly.

"Let's go together ne?!". He said and she nodded.

"I-I saw them going that way". Daiki said and Yuya nodded.

"Ok, let's go".

Yuya walk in front and Daiki follow him, the place start getting darker and they couldn't see anything.

"A-Ano, I think we should go back". Daiki said as she start getting scared.

"But we have to find Kota and Inoo-chan first". Yuya said and Daiki just bit her lower lip and try to stay calm.

"Oh! Be Carefu---". Before he continue his words Daiki tripped and he hold her.

"Are you ok?!". He ask her and she nodded.

"T-Thanks".

She push him away and look down shyly, she is not that close with guys, she feel so embarrassed and shy.

"Here". He Raise his hands and she look at him.

"Hold my hand, that will be more safe".

He said and she look at his hand, she slowly hold his hand and she can feel her heart will go out of his place soon, lucky that the place is dark so he can't see her red face now, Yuya take out his phone and open the flash, not that long they find the couple but....

"What the hell?!".

Yuya said annoyingly and Daiki smile, Kei and Kota were sleeping in each other embrace, they look so cute.

"We are worried and they are sleep!! Oi Kota!!". Yuya shout but Daiki pull him back.

"Wait! They must be tired, let them rest for a while". Daiki said and Yuya just sighed.

Yuya call his mother to tell be the others not to worry about them, they will return after a while. Daiki and Yuya sit across the couple looking at them silently.

"She look so happy ne?!". Daiki said and Yuya look at her.

"I only known her last week, and we really become close, she is so nice and kind, I become so relaxed and comfortable when she is with me, I don't know about her cousin Yabu though, but I think she deserve him, he look so caring and love her so much, it's hard to find someone like that those days".

Daiki said with a smile, she really can see the love when Kei talk about Kota, how much she care about him, it's make her feel how great love is and how Lonely she is.

"It's not hard". Yuya said and she look at him.

"If the person love you then he will do anything to make you happy, Kota love Inoo-chan so much that he doesn't care about his mother, his mother hate Inoo-chan so much that she reject her in the face and said mean things to her, yet they still love each other, I can see how much they love each other even in the difficult situations, you know?! I Saw them kissing in front of Kota's house when their was a party there, and his mother saw them and make a lot of noises in the house until I saw Inoo-chan leaving the house Crying with her mother, yet she was calling Kota, I felt hurts that moment for both of them, they love each other but still there is something in their faces, they have to solve their problems so they can be together".