Chapter 21

"Kei-Chan Look At That Painting!! I Don't Understand Why Do They Like To Draw Like That! It's So Messy!!".

Ryosuke Look at Kei who was all silent since they enter the Art museum, No, Since they leave home three hours ago, She Want to change Kei's mood and make her smile even a little.

It's been one week and Ryosuke trying her best, even Ayame and Yuri try with her, but no use, Kei only look down sadly and never response them, Lucky that until now Kei didn't do anything reckless, and that what Ryosuke want.

Now they leave the Art Museum and walk a little on the city.

"Kei do you want to eat?!".

".....................".

"I'm hungry already so you must be hungry too, let's go".

She hold her hand and go to nearest restaurant and take a table.

"Kei What would you like to eat?!". Ryosuke ask her as she look at the menu, but again, Kei didn't replay her.

"Kei I will---".

Ryosuke frowned when she saw Kei holding the knife and staring at it, she immediately snatch it away and take anything could hurts her away.

"KEI!! LOOK AT ME!!". Ryosuke shout and Kei look at her.

"Don't You EVER Do This Again....Please".

Ryosuke said firmly but Soften "Please" Word, Kei look down sadly and take the menu, and point at a dish, Ryosuke look at her and smile.

"Ok".

They order and eat together, Ryosuke just give the spoon to Kei and didn't give her the knife, she don't want her to think of something stupid again, even if Kei didn't do anything, just by holding it Ryosuke get panicked and worried what will happened next to her dear cousin.

"Hi There~". Ryosuke turn left and saw a guy smiling at her.

"What?!".

"Are you alone girls?!".

Ryosuke rolled her eyes and sighed, she really hate this kind of guys who want to get closer to other girls.

"Yes We Are, That's Why We Don't Want To Go Out With Anyone Else!! Do You Know By Your Standing Here You Are Blocking The Air! You Make It Suck Like You!! GET THE FUCKING LOST YOU BASTARD!!".

Ryosuke shout angrily and make everyone in the restaurant looking at her, the guy leave and Ryosuke sighed.

"God I don't know why there is guys like this in the world!".

Ryosuke said annoyingly and eat, she suddenly hear a soft giggle and look up at Kei who was giggling.

"K-Kei You---".

"You are always like that Ryo-chan, You Didn't Change". Kei said with a smile and Ryosuke feel happy to see this smile on Kei's face.

"I'm a strong girl you know".

"Yeah, I know....I wish I am Like You". Kei said sadly and Ryosuke look at her.

"Kei, Believe me, You are strong, The problem is you throw yourself on Kota too much, that what makes you hurts, try to think of it carefully and remember my words, There is No One Complete, Even the guys, They look like a hero, but they turn to be enemy, even if you know that guy really well, You have to be careful, specially when you are in a relationship, that's the most hurtful period for the girls who give their heart completely to the guy, but if you didn't, it will be so easy to get through it, Dai-chan is really Lucky, because Takaki-kun wasn't playing around and he was serious and take her fast, that type you could be comfortable with and save, but for Kota....Sorry to say that, You Could Say He is the Enemy, he give you everything, he drag you by his sweet words, Kei...Everyone can come and say you are my only Love! But it turn to be you are the nth, but let me say this....I'm close to Kota and I know he won't do that to you, You are really his only love, and I know that he wasn't playing around with you, and his sweet words were Real, but... I don't know what happens to him, guys heart change a lot, so don't stuck yourself to him too much or you will get hurts".