Chapter 30

"You're kidding right??".

Maiko stand up and ask him in disbelief, he just look down sadly.

"I....Wish I was". Maiko didn't know what to say as she feel dizzy and collapse.

"HONEY!!".

"ONEE-SAN".

The husband and the sister carried her in a hurry and go to ask for a room to let her rest in, Kei look at Hikaru with her teary eyes.

"Sorry...Inoo-chan, I didn't save your cousin on time". Hikaru bowed to her and she turn away from him.

"No need to apologize". She said and Hikaru look at her.

"I can't blame you, you aren't familiar with this area yet, it's so natural to lost at night". Kei said as she wipe her tears and Hikaru look at her silently.

"But now.....when I think about it, Ryo-chan Never did it with him so....it was her first". Kei said and Hikaru look down.

"Yeah....I notice that, there was some blood...You know". Hikaru said awkwardly and Kei try to calm down before she turn to look at him.

"Yaotome-kun, don't say anything farther than this to her parents".

"They will know soon or later anyway, ether it was her first or not".

Hikaru said and sighed, before Kei reply him the door opened and the doctor with a nurse leave the room.

"Where is the parents??".

"I will go and call them". Hikaru said and rushed to tell them.

"Sensei, is she ok??".

"She is but she may stay here for one week to see her condition, and....maybe she will be effected by this and had some psychological shock, we need to be careful with her".

"Un.....".

Kei didn't know what to say after the doctor said that, the father only come and the doctor take him to his office to tell him what they will do, Kei and Hikaru enter the room to see Ryosuke.

"The room is hot". Kei said and walk closer to Ryosuke and hold her hand.

"But she is so cold". She said sadly and look at Hikaru who stand next to her and touch Ryosuke's cheek.

"....She is".

"Yaotome-kun you-----".

"I will protect her....from now on, I will Protect her and never let her go alone". Hikaru said and Kei look at him silently.

*******★********

"Kei, you can go home, I will stay with onee-san to help her, she need me now". Kei's mother Ayame said and Kei nodded.

"I will drive her home, you didn't get your license yet right?!". Kei pouted.

"Do you have to remind me about that??". Hikaru giggle and they walk out together.

On the way, Kei remember to call Kota, she call him and he wasn't asleep yet, she tell him what happened to Ryosuke so he didn't get worried.

"So? How is she now?".

"She is fine but need to stay in the hospital for a week, they said this may lead to a psychological shock so they need to be careful with her".

"Suka, I hope she is fine".

"I hope so too".

"And how are you? You sure were worried too much".

"I'm fine but.....still worried". Kei said slowly.