Chapter 24

Kei return home late, her mother saw her and feel worried about her.

"Kei are you ok?? Your eyes is so red!". Ayame ask her and Kei smile.

"I'm just tired mom, I will go to sleep".

Kei walk to her room slowly and close the door, she lay down on her bed and sighed. When she close her eyes she remember Kota's face that make her open her eyes again.

"Kei....".

She sighed when she remember his voice calling for her and tears fall from her eyes.

"Kota....Please......Wake Up Soon".

********************************

In the next day morning, Kei leave early and went to a flower shop and buy a bouquet, she walk to the hospital to visit Kota there,  She open the door slowly and take a peek to see if anyone inside, but no one there, she enter and close the door slowly. She placed her coat on the chair and look at Kota's face and smile.

"Ohayo Kou, hope you are better today".

She kiss his forehead and suddenly he call her name slowly, she smile bitterly and go to put the flower bouquet on the big vase.

"You Know Kou? I was so happy to see you again, even if you are like this, just seeing your relaxed face makes me feel good and happy, but......Seeing your smile and your eyes that looking at me.....makes me more and more happy". Kei said as she fix the flowers,  she open the window to let the sun enter and shine the room.

"Kei.....".

Kei hear him calling for her again and she close her eyes.

"Kei.....".

She hear him calling for her again but louder, she turn to look at him and saw his eyes open, she widened her eyes and hold his hands.

"K-Kou!! Kou Can You Hear Me!!".

Kei said but Kota slowly close his eyes again, Kei panicked and rushed out to call the doctor.

****************************

"Ummm~". The doctor hummed as he look at Kota's eyes.

"W-What?? Is he Ok??". Kei said panicky and the doctor look at her.

"He is but.....Who are You??".

"I-I'm Inoo Kei, Kota's Cousin". Kei said nervously and the doctor smile.

"Don't worry, he is fine, it's seems like he can wake up anytime but we have to wait for the right time". Kei sighed in relieve and look at Kota.

"It's looks like.....you are really special to him, it's the first time he open his eyes when someone talking to him, so....please keep talking to him, he may wake up soon".

The doctor said and Kei nodded, she feel happy just by hearing that she is special to him, she sit on the chair and hold his hand.

"Kou....I will wait for you".

*******************************

In the afternoon, Kei wanted to leave the room to go and buy some drink for her.

"Kou~ I will leave for a few minutes to buy a drink for me~ Wait ne~". Kei said cheerfully and leave the room.

"Oh! Kei-Chan you are here?!". Kei look at the one who talk to her and smile.

"Hi Ryo-chan! I am here since the morning though". Ryosuke giggle.

"Wow~ You are really worried about him more than his mother~". Ryosuke said and Kei just smile.