Chapter 13

Ayami turn to look at her husband and he shake his head, they look at their daughter Kei who was sighing all the time, the vacation is over and she just start her University, but she wasn't doing anything and just sitting on the chair and eating her lunch.

"Kei are you ok?!". Ayami ask her and Kei pouted.

"Not at all".

"Why?! Something wrong?!". Kei look at her mother and sighed again.

"Mom, why Kou still coming without my knowing?! What are you two planing too?!".

Kei asked and Ayami turn to look at her husband who just shake his head.

"Nothing to do with you Kei, I am talking to Kota about some stuff, you just forget about it". Ayami said and Kei sighed again.

"Mom Please, you know how much I Miss him! Stop doing that to me! It's hurts me when he is at home but I can't talk to him or even know!".

Kei feel her tears will fall anytime, she can't take it anymore, seeing him leaving the house without even talking to her or without her knowing hurts her.

*Flashback*

"Yuri~ go and sleep in your room".

Kei said to Yuri who was sleeping on her bed، but Yuri didn't response to her.

"Mou~".

She carried her and open her door, Yuri's room was the room next to her parents in the other side, she walk but stopped when she saw Kota walking to the door and leave the house.

"When did he come?!".

***************************

"Yuri Come Here!! You Have To Wear Your Shoes We Will Go Out!!". Kei shout at Yuri who was running away.

"No No No No No!".

Yuri kept running until she dumped on Kota who get out from the guests room.

"Yuri~ Don't run like this it's dangerous ne?!".

"Kota -Nii~ Okay~".

Yuri stand up and go to sit on the sofa, Kota look at Kei who was looking at him and smile.

"Hi".

"...Hi".

"Sorry I have to go, see you soon". Kota said and leave, Kei just look down without any word.

*****************************

"Kota-Nii~ Kota-Nii~".

Yuri said happily and Kei get out from her room when she heard the name.

"Shhhh please be quiet Yuri, I don't want to see Kei!".

Kei stopped in her place and look at the two from the second floor.

"Why?! Don't you love her?!". Yuri ask him and he sighed.

"I do Yuri, but I didn't come here to see her, don't tell her ok?!".

Yuri nodded and Kota smile and pat her head before he leave to the guest room. Kei just look down silently before she return to her room and slam the door.

*End of Flashback*

"Kei, forget about that now and focus on your studies". Ayami said and Kei get up and leave to her room.

"Honey, I think she is mad". Kei's father said and Ayami sighed.

"I will talk to her later".

After the lunch, Ayami go to Kie's room and enter after she knock the door.