Chapter 28

"Mom~ Why Can't I Go to Kei's House~".

Kota whined as his mother sighed and put the food in front of him.

"You Can't Mean You Can't, Now Eat".

She said as she sit in her place to eat her breakfast, Kota pouted.

"Mom You still Hate Her?? Why Don't You Love Her Like I Love Her?? She Didn't Do Anything Wrong!!".

"Because I Don't Want To Love The Daughter Of The Person I Love!!!". She said firmly and Kota blinked his eyes.

"....Eeh??".

Kyoko leave the table to her room and slammed the door, Kota was stunned for a while before he run to his room to take his phone and call Ryosuke.

"Yes??".

"Ryo-chan it's me, I have a question".

"What is it Kota??".

"Do you know anything about Why Mom hate Kei?? I have a feeling that you know something right??".

"Well....about that, it's a long story".

"Please I Want To Hear It".

******★******

"I MISS YOU SOOOO MUCH KEI~~".

Kei pat her friend's head who was crying for almost an hour now, Daiki return from her honeymoon and she immediately visit Kei.

"Hai Hai, Me Too Dai-Chan, How was your trip??".

"LIKE HELL!! We Supposed to Return Two Weeks Ago, But Yuyan Said He Want To Stay More!!". Daiki said annoyingly and Kei laughed.

"But You agree to Him ne??". Kei wink for her and Daiki blushed

"Th-That's because.....He Said He will Leave me with you for one week if I listen to him for two weeks, so.....Yeah, I obey him". Daiki said nervously and Kei pat her head.

"Kawaii~ What a Cute Wife You Are~".

"Leave Me Aside!! How are You With Yabu-Kun??". Kei just smile to her and nodded.

"We are Ok and doing our best, but.....Leave the things to the time". Daiki hold her hand and Smile to her.

"Kei-chan.....You Can Make It To The End, Do Your Best".

"Un, Thank You Dai-chan".

"Ah! By The Way I Bring For You And Yuri Some Presents~".

*******★*******

"Anytime Kota, I will leave now".

Ryosuke hung up after finished talking with Kota, she sighed and the door knocked.

"Come in".

"Yamada-san, this papers need to be signed by you". Ryosuke sighed heavily as she take the papers.

"What's wrong? Is it hard on you??". She look at him sharply.

"Yaotome-san, if you talk about anything beside work things I won't answer you". Ryosuke said firmly and Hikaru shake his head.

"With that you will be stressed, young lady~".

Hikaru said teasingly and Ryosuke sighed, she signed the papers and give them back to him.

"Get Out!". She said firmly and Hikaru giggle.

"Hai Hai~".

He leave the office after he bowed to her, after that he go to the CEO's office and knock the door.