Chapter 22

One month passed, Kei was so busy with her university stuff and house, she never mentioned Kota in her mouth, even Ayame, She don't want to talk about him anymore in front of Kei. Today they will have a guest so she are helping her mother in the kitchen now.

"Mom, who will come anyway?!".

"It's my old friend, we are still in touch with each other and she want to see me and you, she still remember you when you were a kid, she never see Yuri because she moved far away with her husband, she was pregnant in her last month too, now they return to the country she want to meet us". Ayame said happily and Kei nodded.

"Done, Kei go and change your clothes they may come any moment".

"Hai~".

Few minutes later, Yuri enter her mother's room running.

"MOM MOM MOM!! THERE IS A STRANGERS IN OUR HOME!!". Yuri shout and Ayame laughed.

"They are not Yuri~ Kei let's go". She call Kei and she get out from her room.

They go and welcome the guests in.

"Welcome back in the country Sayumi-chan". Ayame said as she hug her friend.

"Ayame-chan~ I miss you so much, Thank you so so so much, Oh My is this Kei-chan?!!". Sayumi said as she look at Kei.

"Yes she is".

"Nice to meet you and Welcome". Kei bowed to her and Sayumi turn to Ayame.

"How could you do this to me Ayame!".

"What did I do???".

"You hide this Cute angle from me! Oh God!! She is so Cute!!". Sayumi hold Kei's cheeks and punch them.

"I didn't hide her~ Anyway are you alone?!".

"Oh God I Forgot My Son!! HIKARU!! COME IN!". Sayumi shout her son's name.

"Hikaru is Here?!! He is your son that you were pregnant with before you leave right?! Oh My I didn't See Him At All!!".

Kei just pouted and wait, she look up and her eyes meet with a handsome guy's eyes for a few seconds before she look down again.

"This is my Son, Hikaru~". Sayumi said as she pat his shoulder.

"Nice to meet you, Yaotome Hikaru desu". He bowed to them and Ayame smile to him.

"Uwaaah~ You become a real Man~".

"I am~". He said and they laughed.

"What The!!! Why are we in front of the door?!! Get in Already!". Ayame said as she notice that they didn't enter the house yet.

"Kei, Can you please bring the sweets?".

"Sure".

Kei went to the kitchen and frowned to see Yuri sitting on the table and eating the sweets.

"Yuri What Have You Done!!". She rushed to her and hold her hand.

"Kei-neechan's sweets are the best, I couldn't hold my hands". Yuri said with her puppy eyes and Kei shake her head.

"What should I do?! Ah! Yuri, Go and tell mom that you eat the sweets and I will make another one ok?!".

"Ok".

Yuri rushed to her mother and stand next to her while looking at the guests.

"Araa~ Who is this Cute little Princess~". Sayumi said and Yuri pouted.

"This is my second daughter, Yuri, Say hi to my friend".

"Hello, I am Inoo Yuri". Yuri bowed to them.