Chapter 23

They were eating dinner together, The two friends were talking and laughing together while Kei eating silently, Hikaru looked at her and smile.

"Ne Inoo-chan, what is your major??". Hikaru ask her.

"Architect". She answer him calmly.

"Wow Nice! I Like to draw but not buildings". He laughed and Kei sighed.

"Ne....Who is Kota??". The question make Kei stop eating and look at him, not only her, even Ayame stop laughing with her friend and turn to Kei.

"......Not Your Business". She said slowly.

"I think he is someone did a lot of bad things to you ne?". He said and Kei look at him sharply, she slap her hands on the table and stand up.

"I'm done".

She leave the table and go upstairs, Ayame sighed and look at Hikaru.

"Hikaru-kun, don't talk about him please, he is her cousin, they were in love for a quite time until he go abroad and changed, It took me and her cousin some time to make her move on, so please don't mention him in front of her again". Ayame said sadly and Hikaru nodded.

"Ok, Sorry".

Suddenly the doorbell keep ringing and Ayame go to open the door.

"Eeh? What's wrong Ryosuke??". Ryosuke enter and look around.

"Sorry to come while you have a guest aunt Ayame". She said in a hurry and Agamemnon shake her head.

"It's fine, but what happened??".

"Where is Kei? I want to talk to her".

"In her room".

Ryosuke bowed to the guests and rushed upstairs.

"Who is this girl?". Sayumi asked.

"My niece, Yamada Ryosuke, she is the one who help Kei to get through this". Ayame sit in the chair in front of her friend.

"It's seems like it was so hard ne?". Sayumi said and Ayame sighed, suddenly the two girls get down.

"Sorry Auntie but we will leave for a while!". Ryosuke said and bowed.

"Mom I Will Leave". Kei said and she bowed before they run out.

"...Ok".

Kei enter Ryosuke's car and Ryosuke start driving fast.

"Ryo-chan whats going on??".

"You will know when we arrive".

That's all Ryosuke can say to her for now. They arrived to the hospital and Ryosuke let Kei sit in a corner and go, after a while she come and hold her hands.

"Hurry!!!".

"Where? Why Are We Here??".

Ryosuke dragged her to a room and open the door, Kei widened her eyes when she saw Kota laying on the bed, Ryosuke close the door and lock it.

"W-What is going on Ryo-chan?! Why is he here??". Kei asked panicky.

"It's been two weeks now Kei, he is in a coma".

"WHAT?? WHY??".

"Sorry, I didn't tell you on time, he couldn't continue his studies in London because of what happens between you two, so he return but he get into an accident, and now he is in a coma since then, but he suddenly start calling you few days ago but still he didn't open his eyes". Ryosuke said sadly and Kei stand next to him.