Chapter 14

One week passed, Kei didn't see Kota since that day, he stop coming to their house too, but she didn't ask about him, she just focus on her studies, she still believe in him, he loves her, definitely, and she love him too, they are for each other, their love is so deep that they can't suspect each other.

She sighed and close her book, her door knocked fast and Daiki open it.

"Kei-chan Help Me!!!". Daiki hug her and Kei almost fall from the chair.

"W-What's Wrong?!".

"M-My Parents.... They will come today". Daiki said worriedly and Kei pat her head.

"You didn't tell them yet?!".

"How Can I?!! They Will Separate Us!!". Daiki said almost shouting.

"If you don't want that then tell them that you want to be with him". Kei said but Daiki shakes her head.

"No....I'm not ready to do that".

"When will you be?!". Daiki pouted and sit on the bed.

"I....Don't know".

"Then Tell Takaki-Kun, so he understand and support you". Daiki nodded and sighed.

"I don't know why but....My Parents are not that strict but.....I am afraid of them". Daiki said sadly and Kei smile.

"That's called Love Dai-chan, you love them so much that you are afraid to make them mad at you, so you obey them and respect them ne?!". Daiki look at her and smile.

"I think it's like that~ Thanks Kei-chan, I am fine now".

"Anytime~".

"Kei-Neechan~". Yuri enter the room happily and run around.

"Mou~ Yuri~ I told you this is only for the events, go and take it off". Kei said and Daiki laughed at her.

"No! I Love this dress, I am A Real Princess! Where is my Prince?!".

Yuri said as she hold her dress, Kei give it to her as present on her 5th birthday and Yuri so in Love with it now that she wear them everyday looking for her prince.

"The Prince will come when you listen to your sister and parents and be a good girl".

"Eeh?! Really?!".

"Un".

"I'm a good girl".

"No you are not". Yuri widened her eyes Shockley, she is not a good girl?!!

"WHY?!!".

"Because you don't listening to me when I said go and change". Kei said and Yuri pouted.

"No, I'm good, I will go and change now".

"Good Girl~". Kei pated her head and Yuri leave the room.

"She is so Cute~ I wish I had a little sister like her". Daiki said and Kei smile to her.

"She is your sister Dai-chan, and I am your sister too". Daiki smile and hug Kei tightly.

"Thank you Kei-chan".

Daiki return to her house but with Kei to help her on cleaning the house, after two hours the door bell ring and Daiki take a deep breath before she open the door.

"Sweetie~". Daiki smile to her mother and hug her tightly.

"I'm sorry for letting you stay alone". Her mother hold her cheeks and Daiki shake her head.

"It's Ok but...Where is Dad?!". Daiki look behind her mother but didn't find anyone.

"Sorry, I come alone, he still have works, eeh?! Who is that girl?!". Daiki's mother noticed Kei and Kei bowed to her.

"I'm the neighbor Inoo Kei, I become Dai-chan's best friend, nice to meed you Arioka-san". Daiki's mother get closer to her and look at her.

"You look so pretty~ Thank you for looking after my Daughter, Nice too meet you too and I hope we can be a good neighbors".

Daiki's mother smile to her and Kei smile back, she is not a bad woman, she look so sweet and Cute like Daiki.

"By the way I bring some stuff can you please help us to get them inside?!". Kei nodded and she help them, there is a loot of things and big bags.

"Mom what is all this?!". Daiki ask her mother as she look at the room that become full of bags and boxes.

"Hohoho~ It's something for you sweetie~". Daiki look at her mother confused.

"Mom please tell me I don't like it when you do like that". Daiki pouted.

"Hai Hai~ It's for your engagement~".

Kei widened her eyes and look at the shocked Daiki, she was all stunned in her place like there is someone splash a cold water on her.

"He is your childhood friend and he is also your father friend's son, he is so rich and smart and handsome, he said he want to engaged with you and we agreed to it, what do you think?!".

"NO!!". Daiki shout at her and make her mother shocked.

"Swettie why are you shouting like that?!".

"S-Sorry but.......". She turn to look at Kei who shake her head.

"I....I just don't want.....to have any relationship now". She look at her mother who sighed.

"I know but you will soon or later fi-----".

"I Will Find Him By Myself!". Daiki said cutting her mother's words.

"No, Whenever you bring one it turn out that he want us for our money, No way we will let you choose by yourself".

Her mother said firmly and Daiki bite her lower lip, her mother is right, the last two she go out with them turn out that they were using her, that's why her parents didn't want her to choose.

The door bell ring and Daiki's mother look at her.

"Do you expect someone today?!".

"No".

Daiki look at Kei who shake her head as she don't know too. Daiki's mother go and opened the door, Daiki widened her eyes and open her mouth when she saw Yuya in front of them.

"Who are you?!". Daiki's mother ask him and he smile.

"Nice to meet you I'm Dai-chan's------".

"No One!!! I Don't Know Him Mom!!". Daiki said almost shouting and cut Yuya's words.

"Really?!".

"U-Un, Maybe he is mistaken ne?!". Daiki look at Yuya who look at her with a pout.

"No....I'm not mistaken, I'm Your Boyfriend, how can I be mistaken my girlfriend's house?!".

Kei slap her forehead and Daiki look at him shockly, while her mother look at Yuya who was grinning at her.

"What did you say?! Boyfriend?!! Girlfriend?!". Daiki shake her head and stop in front of her mother.

"N-No mom he is kidding!".

"Dai-chan".

Daiki stunned in her place when Yuya call her softly, he hold her shoulders and push her aside.

"Y-Yuyan?!".

"Leave it to me, Nice to meet you Arioka-san, I am Takaki Yuya, I'm Dai-chan's Boyfriend for...ummmm it's been a month if I am not wrong, Ne?!". He look at Daiki who look so troubled because of her mother's look.

"Sweetie?! Explain". Her mother said firmly and Daiki look at Yuya who smile to her.

"It's ok". He said and Daiki nodded.

"M-Mom.....I'm Sorry, H-He is....My B-Boyfriend".

TBC~....