Chapter 18

After two days of rest, finally Kei leave the hospital and return home, in the hospital, Daiki and Yuya come to visit her but they only stayed for a few minutes then leave.

"Kei, are you hungry?!". Ayame ask her but Kei just shake her head.

"But you didn't eat anything since the morning". Kei sighed and look at her mother.

"Mom, I....I need to tell you something". Ayame look at her daughter who look so nervous now.

"I......I am Sorry, I really didn't do it but...I just------".

"It's about You and Kota right?!". Kei looked at her mother Shockley.

"Y-You----".

"I know, The red mark is still visible you know?".

Kei put her hand on her neck to hide the mark nervously, her mother sighed and sit on the sofa.

"Sit, I will talk to you about something".
Kei sit next to her mother while still holding her neck.

"Kei, he come to apologize to me, he told me everything, and he said he want to apologize to you but you were sick so we rushed to the hospital". Kei look at her mother.

"Where is he now?!".

".......Sorry, I can't tell you". Ayame hold her daughter's hand and smile.

"I know Kei, It's hard, but he is so sorry, he really feel so bad about what he did to you, forgive him ne?!". Kei look down and nodded.

"I'm not mad at him mom".

"Good, now go and take your rest".

"Hai, Thank you Mom".

Kei leave to her room and sleep. In the next day, her father go abroad for a business trip for two months, so they send him away and return home, Ayame's phone ring and she answer it.

"Yes?!...Ah Nee-chan what's wrong?!.....Really?!.....That's Great!....Of Course we will, I will Tell Kei soon when she return from her Uni.....Un, Thank You~".

She hung up and sighed. As soon as Kei return from university Ayame call her to the kitchen.

"What's wrong mom?!".

"Just help me with Yuri, wake her up because she don't want to get up and take a bath".

"Oh, Ok~".

Kei run to Yuri's room and open the door, Yuri were sleeping soundly while hugging her Kuma dall.

"Yuri~ I'm Home~". Kei whisper to her.

"Hummmmm~".

"Yuri wake up~". She whisper to her again but Yuri shake her head.

"Nooooo~".

"I will Take a bath, You don't want to take it with me?!".

"Hummm~".

"I Will be sad~ The prince will not come to you if you make your sister and mother sad". Kei smirked when she saw Yuri open her eyes and sit on the bed.

"Yuri is a good girl". Kei pat her head.

"You are if you listen to me and Mom and take a bath ne?!". Yuri nodded and leave the bed with Kei.

They take a bath together and return to the living room to have some lunch.

"Ah! Kei, your aunt call me today saying that there is a party for Keito and she invite us".

"That's Nice, but why?!".

"Keito get accepted to continue his studies in England, and this party is like a farewell party to him, he will leave after three days".