Chapter 11

Kei leave her room and walk to the living room, she saw Yuri watching TV and her father reading a newspaper, her mother probably preparing the lunch, so she go to help her.

"Kei, are you ok?!".

Ayami ask her and Kei just nodded for her, it's been one week now after Kei talked to Kota and apologize to him, and of course she told her mother to not worry too much about them.

"I'm fine mom". She smile to her and Ayami nodded. They prepare the table and eat together.

"GOD!!!". Kei suddenly shout and make them surprise.

"What is it Kei?!". Ayami ask her.

"I didn't call Dai-chan to come and eat with us!". Kei take her phone out but her mother stop her.

"Don't, I called her already and she said she won't come today, she went to attend an exam at the University she will get in, so she is not at home, don't you know that?!".

"Oh....I forgot".

Kei leave her phone on the table and continue eating, she know that Daiki was busy those days but she forget the day when she have to go and take the exam, simply because she was thinking of other stuff, other person.

"Sorry Dai-chan, I didn't wish you a good luck today". She said in her mind and sighed.

*****************************

"Thank you so much".

Daiki bowed to the teacher and close the door, she sighed and smile, she take out her phone when it ring for a message, she smile more when it was from Yuya.

*Hello~ So?! How is the things going with the Uni?! Did you pass?! —Yuya*

*Everything is Fine, I passed and I will start tomorrow, Thank you for your question. —Daiki*

She grinned, she start replaying to his massages two days ago and it was nice, Yuya's react was so happy and cheerful, she felt so happy to know that her replay make him happy.

She replay to him and soon after she replied her phone ring, she looked at the number blankly and answer it fast.

"Y-Yes?!".

"Honey~ How are you?!".

"Mom! I'm fine, how about you and Dad?! Are you fine?!". She ask trying to be calm.

"We are fine, today was your exam desho? How was it?!".

"I just finished and I passed, I will start tomorrow". She heard a relieved sighed from her mother.

"That's nice honey, congratulations".

"When will you come back?!". Daiki asked as she put her stuff in her bags.

"I Don't know honey, your dad still busy here, are you doing well alone?! Is it scary?!".

"No mom, I'm not alone, the neighbors are so kind, I stay the whole day with them".

"Do they have boys?!". The question make Daiki's heart hurts.

"...No mom, two girls only, one older than me by one year and the other one are still young".

"Good, I hope you stay fine until we return and don't make me remind you".

"I know mom.....No boys".

Daiki said as she hold her breath, Yuya's picture come into her mind and make her heart hurts more.

"Good girl, now I have to go, do your best at Uni ne?!".