Chapter 37

Kota look at his mother who was sitting silently in the living room. Since that day she didn't talk to him. He sighed and walk to her.

"Mom, are you going to stay like this forever? ". He ask her but she didn't answer him.

"........Dad is Coming".

Kyoko frowned and turn to look at him sharply.

"WHAT-----".

*Ding Dong*

"Here He is~".

He walk and open the door for his father,  he enter and saw Kyoko,  he smile for her but she turn away,  since they get divorced they didn't talk to each other or even send a message,  Kasumi is the only one who stayed in touch with him because she love him,  and he was in her side when she said she want to married and run away from home,  but Kota was with his mother side,  he didn't talk to his father because Kyoko tell him not to do that, But now when Kei's father told him to talk to him he call him to talk.

"I Have Nothing To Talk With You! ". Kyoko said firmly.

"Who said he is here for you?  I want to talk to him,  Dad,  let's go to my room".

"Ok~". His father follow him happily while Kyoko look at them sharply.

When they enter,  Kota lock the door and sighed,  he turn to his father and tell him to sit on the bed while he is on the ground in front of him.

"So?  What do you have son? ". His father asked and Kota look at him.

"First... I'm Sorry".

"It's Ok,  I'm not mad at you". His father said with a smile,  he is so understanding.

"And.... I'm engagged to Kei,  Uncle Kohei call me and said they will set the wedding soon but first I have to talk to you and tell you that-----".

"I know son,  and I am with you on this". Kota widened his eyes.

"R-Really?? ".

"Come here". He past his side and Kota sit next to him.

"Kota,  me and Kohei are friend,  I know how much you love his daughter Kei,  and I was so happy to see your eyes on her,  I don't care about the past,  people can change,  and I tried with your mother to change but your mother never change, I'm sorry I left you in a time you needed me next to you,  I have a lot of things to tell you,  first you choose the right choice for your life partner,  second, don't let anything or anyone else turn you down and lose your chance,  third, Do your best to hold on your partner so tightly to not lose her,  last,  be happy and make your partner happy to live a peaceful life,  and don't care about the others negative comments,  you are big now and your life is in your hands,  I know your mom hate her,  but she will live with you,  she will make you happy,  she will satisfy you not anyone else,  you will see her next to you when you wake up not the others,  you need to do your best and work hard to win the fight, I trust you".

His father pat his shoulder and Kota hug him,  how could his mother never see this side of his father all this years??  Why she never listen to him?  How can she let go of this kind of man?? Simply because she never care,  she only care for another woman's man,  Kohei,  but now Kota know the truth, that what she used to tell him about his father was wrong, from now on he will talk to his father and take advices from him,  he is his father after all.

************************************************************************

After a lot of Chatting with his father,  finally Kota and his father leave the room happily laughing together, He saw his mother still sitting in the living room.