Chapter 17

Ayami with Yuri was waiting in the Hall wedding and there was only a few people left.

"Inoo-San, Thank you for coming today". Ayami turn and saw Yuya's and Daiki's Mother.

"Takaki-san, Arioka-San, Congratulations on your kids wedding, It was my pleasure to come, and thank you for inviting us". Ayami bowed to them.

"Kei-chan really help us a lot today, without her Dai-chan wouldn't stop crying". Daiki's mother said and the they laughed.

"By the way were is she now?!". Yuya's mother asked while looking around.

"I don't know, she went to talk to Dai-chan but didn't come yet".

In another place, there room was so silent, Kei who was sitting on the bed was looking down blankly with her teary eyes while Kota on the other side of the bed.

".....Sorry".

Kota apologize but Kei didn't response to him, she stand up and wear her clothes and fix herself then look at him.

"Kou......". She call him slowly and he look at her.

".......Forget about it".

She leave the room and go to the restroom before she return to her mother.

"Mom, Sorry for the late".

"Kei were did you go?!".

"I was in the restroom". Kei fake a smile and her mother nodded.

"Takaki-san and Arioka-san was looking for you, they wanted to Thank you for helping them today, they leave to make sure Dai-chan is ok". Ayami said and Kei nodded.

"It's fine, Mom? Let's go, I am tired".

"Ok".

"Kei-Neechan~". Yuri call her and Kei look at her sister.

"Yes Yuri?!".

"I am sleepy~".

Yuri look at Kei with her half closed eyes and Kei laugh at her.

"Hai Hai, I will carry you".

Kei carried Yuri and Yuri immediately fall asleep, they went to the car and return home. In the Way, Ayami keep looking at Kei who was all silent and her hand on her neck.

"Kei are you Ok?!". Kei snapped and nodded.

"Y-Yes Mom, I am fine".

"Is your neck hurts or something?! You keep touching it". Kei shake her head.

"No mom, it's not hurting me, don't worry I am fine".

"....Ok".

They arrived home and Kei take care of Yuri and change her clothes before laying her on the bed.

"Mom, Yuri in her room, I will go now".

"Un, Thank you Kei, Good Night".

"Good Night......Mom?". Kei call her mom and stop her.

"Yes?!".

Kei look at her mother and touch her neck nervously.

".........No, Nothing, Good night".

Kei return to her room and lock the door, she go to the bathroom and take off her clothes, she look at herself in the mirror and touch the red mark on her neck.

".......Sorry, Kou".

*FB*

"Kou Not Now!". She said as she breath fast.