Chapter 25

Kei woke up and took a quick shower and Chang her clothes, she greet her mother and sit around the table to eat her breakfast.

"Kei, you have a vacation yet you go out from the morning till night, what do you have??". Ayame ask her and Kei look at her.

"Sorry mom for not telling you this soon, but....".

"What's going on?". Ayame sit next to her worriedly.

"I go to the hospital-----".

"WHAT?!! ARE YOU OK??". Ayame ask her panicky.

"I'm Fine Mom, I go to see Kota----".

"KOTA??!! IS HE OK???". Ayame said almost shouting.

"He is fine but....he is in a coma right now, but he will wake up soon". Kei said as she drink water, Ayame sighed.

"I hope he is fine, do Kyoko know about that??".

"Yes she do, only yesterday,  I called her". Kei said innocently and Ayame look at her shockly.

"YOU WHAT???".

"Mom----".

"Don't Mom Me!! Why Did You Call Her?? I Can Tell she Said a Lot To You Right!!!". Kei smile to her mom.

"She did but that's ok".

"No it's Not!!".

"Mom Forget about it now, I will go to see Kota again, ja".

She said and leave the house, Ayame sighed and shake her head. Again, Kei go to buy a bouquet of flowers and go to the hospital, she stand in front of the door and take a deep breath, preparing herself for meeting her Aunt Kyoko, she knock the door and open the door but no one there with Kota, she sighed and enter the room quietly, lucky that she go ther early so Kyoko probably not there yet.

Kei changed the flowers in the vasa and open the window to change the room air, she take a deep breath and release it, she turn to look at Kota and walk closer to him.

"Ohayo Kou, I hope you are ok today too, let's talk a lot ne? But.....What should I talk about? Ah! I will tell you about what Yuri did few days ago~". She smile to him and hold his hand.

She talk and talk for two hours, then she feel tired, she look at Kota and smile.

"Sorry if I talk a lot Kou". She apologize to him as she put his hand on her cheek.

"Kou.....I Miss You, please wake up already".

She didn't hear a reply from him but she smile, she touch his cheeks then his eyes, she play with his nose and bunch his cheeks sometimes, her eyes fixed on his lips and a flashback of his soft and gentle kisses come to her mind, she smile and get closer to capture his lips, she open her eyes widely when he suddenly kiss her back, she break the kiss and look at him shockly.

"K-Kou!! Can You Hear Me!!!". She said and Kota open his eyes slowly.

"Kei......".

"I'm Here!! Can you see me?!". She take his hand and he turn to look at her.

"Kei....is that.....you?".

He asked slowly and she nodded, she rushed out to call the doctor but when she open the door Kyoko look at her.

"What are you-----".

"Not Now!! Sawatari-sensei!!".

Kei rushed to search for the doctor while the mother enter and shocked to see Kota open his eyes.

"Kota!!". She rushed to his side and hold his hand.

"Son you finally up".

"Kei.......".