The Sand Siblings

The Sand Siblings

Team 7 were escorted to help a lady pull out her weeds from her garden.

Naruto kept glaring at Sasuke. "Well I'm gonna bet Sasuke, anyways!" Naruto said out loud, beginning to take the mission seriously. Couple minutes later, team seven were done. Naruto stood up, a smile on his face.

"Hey you!" The lady who owns the garden yelled. "Hello lady! I got rid of all of the weeds for ya! Pretty cool huh?" Naruto said, happily. The lady didn't seem impressed one bit. "Huh? What's wrong?"

"Those were special herbs I've been growing and you destroyed them!" She yelled out and started beating Naruto up. (Y/n) sweat dropped nervously. "I'm sorry about your special orbs, ma'am. He's really anxious at times, ya know?"

____________________

The next mission was to clean up the mess out of a near river. (Y/n) was next to Sasuke cleaning up the trash. Sakura was cleaning up as well, and Kakashi was reading one of his perverted books, that he adores. Naruto accidentally slip and was heading near a waterfall. Heading towards the waterfall, Naruto started screaming. Sasuke and (y/n) went to a nearby tree that was next to a river, Sasuke used a rope and connected to the tree, and grabbed (y/n) by the waist to only lead to her grabbing onto her brothers shirt. When Naruto noticed he was wasn't falling anymore he looked up and saw that his sister and Sasuke saved him, and noticed that Sasuke was grabbing (y/n) by the waist.

"You're such a loser." Sasuke said. Naruto growled as a response.

"No, no, no! My Sasuke is going to pick (y/n) over me! She is prettier than me and fitter than me! Cha! I need to step up my game!" Sakura thought to herself.

The other mission they were assigned to was to walk some dogs, Naruto picked the biggest dog out of them all, when the dog began disobeying to were to walk, the dog started walking near a dangerous trapped area.

"Of course he choose the biggest dog." Sakura commented.

"This is not going to end up well.." (Y/n) said, face palming. "What an idiot of a brother you have." Sasuke told (y/n).

"Stop would you! You're not suppose to go over there! That's not a place for dogs it's a minefield!!" Naruto shouted, as the explosions set in the minefield exploded everywhere.

Kakashi continued reading his book, as Sasuke, Sakura and (y/n) just sighed. Naruto appeared with dirt covered all around him, as the dog was safe from no damages.
_________________

You and Sasuke carried your brother on your guys shoulders as team 7 walked back to town. "Look, Naruto your hopeless!" Sakura said taking a glance at Naruto. "You really are just one big problem.." Sasuke said, a smirk shown on his face.

"Let's call it a day, shall we? You can beat each other to a plump some other time, anyways I have to file my report to this mission, good bye." Kakashi said, exhaustion showing his usually calm, somewhat cocky voice.

_____________

"So um, why don't we, you know... Let's do something more personal.. I mean to improve our teamwork and all" Sakura asked Sasuke, (y/n) smiled nervously at her attempt to flirt. "I swear you're just as bad as Naruto. Instead of flirting why don't you practice your jutsus to make the team stronger." Sasuke said. (Y/n) began laughed, she tried holding her laughter in, but it was is simply impossible, Sasuke smirked at the redhead, and left. "What are you laughing about!?" Sakura yelled "hahaha! Take a guess, Sakura!" (Y/n) said, and put a hand on her shoulder. "But really, man go do us a favor and do something productive, ya know, like learn a new jutsu." Sakura rolled her eyes at (y/n). The redhead smiled.

Sakura and the twins started walking, when a squared box started following Naruto and (y/n).

The two ran back and forth, till it went to a stop, and (y/n) punched the box and hard as she could, which lead to cracking the floor a bit, but the box reveled three kids.

"That was the worst disguise , there's no such thing as a square rock!" Naruto yelled at the kids
. "Your slick bosses!" When they said that, the trio started introducing themselves. "I'm Moegi! The sexiest kunochi in preschool!! Check me out!" A little girl with orange hair, that was tied up into to large pigtails said. "I love algebra call me Udon!" A boy with glasses and brown hair then said. "And I'm the number 1 ninja in the village! Together we are the Konohamaru Ninja Squad!" Konohamaru said.

As the the group of five started talking, Konohamaru insulted Sakura's large forehead, which she was obviously quite insecure about. That angered Sakura, and The twins and Konohamaru team started running. (Y/n) and Konohamaru being the fastest. Konohamaru ran till he fell to the ground when he bumped into someone.

"Do you need something?" A man with a full black attire and triangular face paint asked, looking down at Konohamaru. Next to the man was a female with blonde hair who had her hair tied into four ponytails. The twins and Sakura stopped and look at them. Then, the man with black attire picked up Konohamaru by his long scarf. "So does this hurt you?" The male said pulling slightly harder on his scarf. "Put him down, Kankuro. Or else you know you'll pay for it later." The girl next to him said.

"Take your hands off him right now!" Naruto demanded. The male, who's name was Kankuro smirked "We got time before he gets here, let's mess with these punks." "Let go of me you jer-" Before Konohamaru could finish his sentence, (y/n) went behind Kankuro and hit his back, and dropped Konohamaru, and before, he could hit the ground, (y/n) quickly rushed over to him and picked him up. Konohamaru started hugged (y/n). "Thank you boss! You're the best!"

"You punk!" Kankuro said to (y/n) and started going near the redhead, he picked (y/n) up by her jacket, as he was going to punch (y/n), a rock hit his hand, leading him to lose his grip on (y/n). "What?" Kankuro said, taking sight to the pebble that just hit him. "Good job, Sasuke. Thanks, ya know! " (Y/n) commented. "Tch, another punk wimp to piss me off." Kankuro said, looking at Sasuke, he held another pebble in his hand, and crushed it . Moegi and Sakura had heart eyes, and fangirled over Sasuke "soo cool!"

"(Y/n) and Sasuke! Opposites really do attract!" Moegi commented.

"Boss why can't you be cool like that?" Konohamaru asked Naruto. "I could've taken him down in a second! Knowing my sister, and her love for kids she'll use her speed to save you!"

Kankuro was pissed, and reached for a bandaged thing, that he holds behind his back.

"Kankuro. Back off." A voice said. Everyone looked to where the voice was heard. There was a boy with dark red hair, pale blueish greenish eyes, and framed black lines that surrounded his eyes, looking as if it were eyeliner, and a kanji that says "love" on the side of his forehead. "You're an embarrassment to our village." He stated eyes locked to Kankuro.

"H-hey Gaara.." Kankuro Said nervously.

"Yay! Another redhead! I'm not the only one anymore, ya know!" (Y/n) yelled out in excitement.

"She is incredibly fast.. And that boy.. Took Kankuro down with just a pebble.." Gaara thought.

"I am sorry for what he has caused." Gaara apologized. (Y/n) blushed, and smiled. "It's alright."

"For once a guy who I don't know is nice to me." (Y/n) thought to herself, and later shrugged it off. "It's nothing really."

*EDITED AND UPDATED*