The Chunin Exams

The Chunin exams

"This guy... Has an evil look in his eyes.." Sasuke thought to himself. And later looked at (y/n) if she was okay.

Gaara disappeared from the tree he was in, and appeared next to Kankuro. "Let's go, we did not come here to play games." Gaara ordered. "Alight, I get it." Kankuro agreed. As the blonde haired girl, Kankuro, and Gaara began walking, but later, they were stopped by Sakura. "Hey! Hold on!" Sakura yelled out. "What?" The blonde haired girl from the group said, not bothering to look at Sakura. "I can tell, from your headband, that you are from the Village Hidden in the Sand. Of course the land of fire, and the land of wind are allies but. No shinobi can enter another's Village without permission. So, state your purpose and it better be good!" "Sakura. They're probably here for the Chunin exams. They do have permission, Let them go." (Y/n) said. "Chunin exams?"

"Really? Have you guys been living under a rock or what? You don't know what's going on, so you? Like your friend said, we have permission. Of course you're correct. We are from the hidden sand Genin, our home is the land of wind, and we're here for the Chunin exams, get the picture?" The blonde haired girl said, taking out her permission ID. With that being said, the sand Genin began walking again. "Hey! Identify yourself!" Sasuke yelled out. "Huh? You mean me?" The blonde girl said, teasingly. "No. Him he guy with the gourd in his back." Sasuke corrected. "My name is Gaara of the Desert. I am curious about you too, and that girl who saved that little kid. Who are you?"

Sasuke smirked. "My name is Sasuke Uchiha." He said. Gaara looked to (y/n)'s direction. (Y/n)'s eyes widened, and a very faint blush appeared on her cheeks. "I am (y/n) Uzumaki, ya know!" (Y/n) said out loud. "I'm reliving the first day of academy"
(Y/n) always says "Ya Know" when she is anxious, nervous, or excited. But right now it's all a mixture of the three, (y/n) smiled, but as well sweat dropped at her actions.

"Hey! There! Does anyone wanna know my name?" Naruto yelled, Gaara looked at him and said "I couldn't care less." and his team began walking once again.

"Things are getting interesting." Sasuke thought.

Konohamaru tugged on (y/n)'s sleeve. "You like the boy don't you?" Konohamaru said, a goofy smile/smirk on his face. "Tch. You've got it all wrong ya know!" (Y/n) said, and then kneeled down to Konohamaru's height "Go tell your friends and Naruto that we are going to Ichiraku's to get some ramen."

__________________

"Kakashi, Kurenai and Asuma. Are there any in your squad that you'd recommend? Who are ready for the exams despite their inexperience? As you know, any Genin who carried out eight or more missions are technically eligible for the examinations. Beyond that, only you can choose rather they're ready or not. Of course most Genin require much more longer training sessions, at least twice that many missions. Kakashi, you may begin." The Third Hokage spoke, explaining the rules to the sensei's.

"I, lead squad seven, Sasuke Uchiha, Naruto and (y/n) Uzumaki, and Sakura Haruno. I, Kakashi Hatake recommend all four of these Genin to be participating in the Chunnin selection exams."

As all the other sensei's said their students were able to participate in the Chunnin exams, Iruka started to speak up. "hold on a minute!" He said, all the Jounin turned and looked at him. "What is it, Iruka?" The third asked. "Lord Hokage, with all respect, all ten names that were given were all students at the academy. I know their skills and abilities, everyone has great promise but it's way too soon, they need more experience before they're tested, if they try now they're sure to fail the exams." Iruka explained.

"When I became Chunin I was six years younger than Naruto and (y/n) is now." Kakashi said. "Naruto and (y/n) are nothing like you! Are you trying to destroy the two?"

"Well, they're always complaining about not being challenged enough, maybe wiping out on the exams will teach them a lesson, a little pain is good." Kakashi fought back.

"What did you say?" Iruka said. "Oh, nothing fatal of course. But seriously, Iruka calm down, listen. I understand how you feel, it's very personal for you and it upsets you but-" Kakashi was cut off by Kurenai. "Kakashi, you've said enough, back off." "On the contrary, Kurenai. Iruka needs to hear this, he needs to realize that they're not his students anymore, they're mine."

"These exams can destroy them you know that!" Iruka argued. "Maybe so, but, Naruto and Sasuke are already interested in joining, you know how stubborn the two can be."

__________

"Ugh! Why why why? It's always the same with him, he sets a time and we have to wait several hours for him!" Sakura shouted out, impatiently. It's been hours after waiting by a bridge they were supposed to meet up at. "It's not fair!" Naruto said, agreeing.

"What about my feelings?!! I rushed here so fast I didn't even have time to blow dry my hair!" Sakura stated. "And I didn't even have enough time to brush my teeth or change my underwear!" Naruto added from his point of view. "Really? Ew, Naruto, that's disgusting."

"First thing in the morning and they're all ready driving me crazy.. Where is (y/n) though?" Sasuke thought.

"Dobe, where's your sister?" Sasuke said.

"She's been practicing this new jutsu she made up all night!" Naruto responded. "New jutsu, huh?"

Couple minutes later, (y/n) and Kakashi Sensei showed up. "Sorry, I'm late I'm afraid I got lost on the path of life." He said. "You lair!" Naruto and Sakura said in sync.

"I know this is a but sudden but I recommended you for the Chunin exams, all four of you, these are the application forms." Kakashi said handing all four of them the application forms.

_____________

Couple of days passed, Naruto, (y/n), Sasuke and Sakura had had an encounter with an unknown ninja. The foreign ninja captured Moegi when the twins, Konohamaru and Udon were playing. The team saved Moegi and brought her back to safety.

____________

"So how did they do?" Kakashi said, sitting on top of rooftop talking as the unknown ninja appeared in front of him. "They've made it, your squad and the others, all ten Genin ninja proved themselves ready for the Chunin exams." The foreign ninja said , transforming as he turned back to Iruka.

"You are right, Kakashi. They've improved."

*UPDATED AND EDITED*