All Ten Rookies Meet

Team Seven walked, going to room 301, they were one again, stopped by Lee, him wanting to battle with Sasuke. But at the end Lee won, and a turtle appeared out of nowhere and appeared to talk, but was found out to be his Sensei, Might Guy.

Guy found out Lee use a forbidden jutsu against Sasuke, punched him, and then had a dramatic, weird moment. All of Team Seven sweat dropped at what just happened.

"What even?.." (y/n) said, Naruto was confused as much as his sister was.

_____________________

Team Seven were walking down the long hallway, heading towards room 301, where they were suppose to meet up, and take the exams. But when they were halfway there, they saw Kakashi waiting for them.

"Glad you two came, Sakura, (y/n) for your sake, and the others." Kakashi said. Sasuke and Naruto looked surprised at what their sensei just said. "You thought I wasn't coming, huh?!" (Y/n) said, her hair forming tails. "Well- actually never mind."

"Now all of you, can fully register into the Chunnin Exams." Kakashi then added. "Eh? Ya know, I have no idea what you're talking about, what do you mean?" (Y/n) asked. "Only groups, not two people, or one. Can carry out the Chunin exams, they must be at least in a group of three or four, can imply to fully on register into the Chunin Exams, the way its always been.  You're all here, that's all that matters."

"Sakura, (Y/n), Naruto and Sasuke. I'm proud of you." Kakashi said to his students. "Couldn't ask for a better team, good luck." with that, he moved aside and let them enter the door , the door of room 301.

"We won't let you down sensei, believe it/ ya know!" Naruto and (y/n) shouted out. Sakura and Sasuke opened the doors, letting Naruto and (y/n) in first, "Chunnin exams!!"

______________________

When they entered they saw a room full of ninjas. "Wha-what's this?" Naruto stuttered. "Well, I guess, we are not alone.. Ya know!" (y/n) said nervously. Sakura nodded, agreeing with (y/n).

"Man, I didn't think there was going to be so much competition..." Sakura thought, as the whole room full of ninjas eyed her and her teammates.

"Sasuke!! Where you've been!!??" a female voice called out. Ino Yamanaka.

Sakura's attention to the group in front of her stopped. She looked to where the voice came from, when she turned she saw Ino, hugging Sasuke from behind. "Boy! You've got no idea how much I thought of you showing up here! I missed those handsome looks of yours!" Ino said.

"Hey!! Back off he's mine!!" Sakura yelled.

"Miss forehead, they let you in? Still got those frownbrows on your large forehead!" What Ino said, angered Sakura. "Ehhh!!!! Leave my forehead of it!!"

"Oh, it's you guys. I knew this was going to be a drag, but I didn't think it was going to be this lame."

you guessed it, who's the only one who thinks everything is a drag... Shikamaru.

"Oh, well all the stooches are here!" Naruto said. "Oh yeah pipsqueak, oh forget it your a waste of time."

Shikamaru replied back, aside him was Choji, eating chips. (Y/n) came in between Naruto and Shikamaru and took out the big guy, the thing one can never dodge, the best shield to her, yes, the pan.

(Y/n) hit both in the head. "Tch, I haven't used this handy weapon in a while, ya know.." (y/n) said admiring her pan. "Still the troublesome woman, I see."

"Haha, well, well. Looks like the whole gang is back together again." a cocky voice said. Kiba.... With Akamaru on top of his head. "Oh.. Hi Naruto, (y/n).." Hinata spoke softly. Hinata has always been shy, (y/n) knew her crush on Naruto, but didn't push it, knowing that it would make her blush as red as her hair, and faint. "You guys too? Everyone is here for this stupid thing." Shikamaru complimented.

"Hah, Here we all are, all ten rookies! This is gonna be fun, at least, for all those who are good enough to pull off the cut." Kiba said, eyeing Sasuke. "Right, Sasuke?" he added.

After more chit-chatting, someone stepped in, interrupting. "Hey you guys. You might try keeping it down a little. I mean no offense, you are the ten rookies, right? Fresh out of the academy." the voice said, all ten rookies looked to where the voice came from, seeing a male, with grey hair. "Well yeah, who asked you?!! Who are you?" Ino said/yelled.

"I'm Kabuto Yakushi.."

-

-

hi guys quick chapter i'm currently v v lazy to finish the rest so yah here's a bad short chapter

Edited 😛