Headaches

Headaches

(Y/n) went to her apartment that she shared with her brother; the two and Sakura just came back from a fight with Kakashi to see their improvements.

As (Y/n) was about to take her shoe, her head started hurting, knowing that sooner or later Kuruma will later heal it or, she'll sleep though it, the red headed Uzumaki headed towards her room.

The red head sat at her bed, her bed spread undone, after all the years that she abandoned it, (y/n) stood up and began cleaning her room, due to all the dust and spiders webs that have appeared since her departure with her shared apartment. The headache didn't leave her alone, the more it got worse, she felt like her brain was beyond sowollen, and felt like calapsing any time, thing is- she knew actually what was happening.

Jiraiya told her about it, the Nine Tails has a lot to do with it. But he helped her heal it, now that he isn't at the moment with her, there was nothing she nor Naruto can do.

Of course! Wasn't she able to talk with Kuruma? That was back then, when she was still a child, somehow now (y/n) can't commuicate with the Nine Tails anymore — well for now.

(y/n) layed in her bed, unable to stand

monster!

go die!

disgrace

idiot!

stupid!

All the words she was onced called in her village appeared in her head, it wasn 't her voice, it was exactly all the people who has called her those names.

"what have I done wrong? Is it wrong for me to live?! What have I done wrong?" (y/n) mentally yelled at herself, but it was her young self, infront of all the people who shared the certain thing in common, their hate and disgust towards Naruto and (y/n).

Suddenly, they fanished, the nine tails then showed up.

Now, (y/n) was infront of gates, her headache dissapearing. "You, Kuruma?"

"it's not wrong for you to live, my daughter.." a female voice said inside (y/n)'s head. (y/n) hit her head with her hands. "Stop this!" (y/n) yelled, now on her knees with her hands in my head.

Soon, the awful names appeared again.

stupid! disgrace! good for nothing!

"Kid, rip my seal." Kuruma said.

idiot! tomato!

"No..." (y/n) whispered. "If you want this world to stop being cruel to you, rip my seal."

"No. I won't do it."

Orange bubbles appeared, surrounding (y/n), and shielding her waist down, leading her to a seal, that she was suppose to rip. The bubbles then got her hand, make her rip it.

As she was close to almost ripping the seal.

A hand stopped her.