Team Kakashi, Deployed

The Sand Village's carrier settled down. "Where did you come from, so early in the morning?" A ninja said, then realizing something. "It's Tagamaru, the fastest carrier bird the Hidden Sand's got!"

The ninjas gasped, if they were to send their fastest carrier, then it must be an emergency, right?

The man untied the carrier and got the small package. "Release!" He then opened the small package and took out the small scroll. "Oh no.. A level one emergency dispatch." The man said. "Go send word to the cypher corps at once!"

Naruto, (y/n), Sakura and Kakashi were walking their way to Lady Tsunade. "Oh man, it'll feel so good to be on a real mission again." Naruto said. "Listen, whatever kind of mission we're given, just take it and don't complain about it." Sakura replied. "Don't sweat it, those days are over-" (y/n) was out off by Kakashi, he sighed and said "I hope so..."

"But Sakura, it'll be nice if we were given a hard mission, ya kn-." (y/n) said. A girl suddenly came running. "Out of the way!!"

"What was that?" Sakura asked."Why don't you watch where you're going!?!??!?" Naruto yelled. "Who do you think you are?!?!"

"They called in the cypher corps, huh? Then it's true, the carrier bird I saw earlier.." Kakashi thought.

_____________

"I heard there's a level one emergency dispatch." The lady who came running confirmed. "Are you absolutely sure?"

"Yes. See for yourself." Said one of the ninjas she was talking to. She walked to the table were the scroll was placed. "From the hidden sand, huh?"

"Release!" making the small tie holding the scroll together to disappear. She opened it and read through the scroll. "The fact that they would send this to us, they must be in some serious trouble." A ninja said. "We'll find out, once I decipher it." The lady explained.

3-2-1 make some noise~~

"You move as fast as Crow." Kankuro said "I'm impressed."

"The spider needs to be as fast as the fly." Sasori replied back. "I remember now. Hmm. This Jinchuriki is supposed to have a couple of siblings. And one of them's some kind of... puppet master." Deidara said. "That must be you, I guess. Your name's, uh, Kanturo, right, or Kampachi." The blonde chuckled. "Or something?!"

"It's Kankuro!" Kankuro yelled, making his puppet release from Sasori's trap. Kankuro used his chakra strings and made the puppet jump up towards Deidara's clay bird. Sasori's was quick to act, his scorpion-like tail snatched the puppet to the ground.

Kankuro clenched his teeth. "Forget about him, I'm your opponent." Sasori said. "Deidara, quit gawking, and get out of here. You're in the way."

"Fine! I'll leave you to it then. Hmm." The blonde said, flying away on his clay bird, along with the Kazekage. "Where are you going?!" Kankuro yelled.

Sasori quickly acted, lashing the scorpion-like tail at Kankuro. The puppet master jumped fast, preventing himself from getting hurt.

"Didn't you hear me? I'm your opponent."

"I'll have to take care of this one first. Then go after the other." Kankuro thought. Looking eye to eye with his opponent.