The Jinchuriki's Tears

skrrttttt

________
《♡♡♡♡》
________

"Now is not the time to be talking about a new Kazekage!" An elderly old man yelled to another. "I'm just seizing the initiative. We have to prepared for the worst case scenario, don't we?" He explained. "All that matters now is finding the Kazekage, and getting him back. It's obvious that our priority is the safety of this village. And our forces are spread thin enough as it is."

Baki who was there listened to the conversation between the two elders. The rest of the elders in the group, including those two then left the room. A ninja came running just as the group started leaving. "-Oh, excuse me."

"Reporting sir, enemy traps have been discovered in the rubble blocking the gate. We are in the process of detonating them. No casualties. But the explosions have caused a portion of the entrance to collapse. Repairs will take half a day longer than anticipated." The Shinobi explained to Baki. "All right, understood. I want you to see to it and every able body we have is dispatched idmidately."

"Yes, sir!" the Shinobi said, walking out. Baki sighed, looking outside the window behind him. All the people of the village outside. Baki could only remember what occurred with the involvement of the Akatsuki.

"Thanks to Gaara, the Sand Village made it through with hardly a scratch a blessing to be sure. But it came with at far too dear price." Baku thought.

Another ninja then walked in to the office. "Reporting in. We've located and vertified the bodies of all the aerial watchmen, sir. It's almost certain the enemy infiltrated the village from above." And then, once again, another ninja entered the room. "Excuse me, sir."

"Yes, what is it?" Baki said, annoyed..

"We've just gotten word from the pursuit corps. Kankuro was discovered about half a day's journey from the village.... He's unconscious and in bad shape."

Baki's eyes widened. "Some of the units spilintered off to bring him back, along with his puppets. They're on route now."

"And what about of the Kazekage?" Baki asked. "The rest of the squad are still in pursuit. We should hear soon."

__________
《♡♡♡♡》
__________

(y/n) was ahead of group, Naruto not so far behind her. "We're coming. Just hang in there Gaara."

The red head, who is nicknamed The Red Flash, who is known to be quite fast, was ahead of the group. Which is reasonable, right? "(y/n) I know you're in a hurry, but quit breaking formation."

"I can't help it, Sakura!" (y/n) yelled. "Don't lose your cool. Master Jiraiya taught you better than that, didn't he?" Kakashi told her. (y/n) stopped, and stood in a branch waiting for Sakura and Kakashi to catch up her, Naruto who was also in the branched looked down. And there show a very familiar figure. "Temari!" Naruto shouted. Jumping on ground, (y/n) following behind him, Kakashi and Sakura as well.

"Huh?"

_________
《♡♡♡♡》
________

It was almost dark, and the team were still on their way to the Sand Village, along with Temari. (y/n) still in the lead, Naruto behind her. (y/n) clenched her teeth at the memory of her incounter with the Akatsuki, Kisame and Itachi to be exact.