A Meeting With Destiny

"Ahh, that freak beast.. huh?" Kisame said, knowing exactly who Might Guy was. "We will use that Jutsu."

"In that case, I'll go."

__________
《♡♡♡♡》
_________

Team Gai and Pakkun were going to place they were supposed to go. "What's up?!" Gai asked. "Someone is coming!" Pakkun said. "Byakugan!" Neji said, as he activated his Byakugan. "Behind us!"

And he was right.  A sharp looking blade was dragged from underground to where the group was running.

******

"Another guest." Zetsu said, warning the Akatsuki. "It's a little noisy this time, isn't it, Deidara?" the leader asked the blond. "Well, the Jinchuriki was stronger than the other two!" Deidara explained. "I told you in the beginning, didn't I?" Sasori said, "your jutsu's aren't suited to convert operations".

"Now then, who should I sent this time?" the leader asked. "This time it's my turn, no doubt about it!" a male said, who has his hair pushed back, and his chest revealing. "Another Leaf Shinobi." Zetsu informed,  "in that case it's decided." the leader said.

****

Team Kakashi and Lady Chiyo were still making their way, Kakashi and (y/n) were taking the lead. "Everyone, halt!" Kakashi yelled. The group took a stop. The person in front of them was no other than, Itachi Uchiha. "Who is that?" Sakura asked. 'out of the blue, huh..' Kakashi thought.

The twins looked at the male in front of them. The two held stern faces. "You're.. Itachi Uchiha."

Sakura gasped. 'he, he is Itachi?"

________
《♡♡♡♡》
_________

"This guy, holds an enormous amount of Chakra." Neji said, his group were facing the partner of the Uchiha, Kisame Hoshigaki. "I've never seen no one, besides (y/n) and Naruto hold that much Chakra."

"Are you really saying, you don't remember?" Kisame asked. Gai gulped, "don't tell me you are-"

****

The group stood still, glaring at the Uchiha who stood right in front of them. "Ah, so he is that brat who killed his own clan." Lady Chiyo commented. (Y/n) looked at her, surprised.  "It's been a while, (y/n), Naruto... Mr. Kakashi.." Itachi said.

"A Sharingan... Just like Sasuke's!" Sakura thought, observing him. "He is the one who's tormenting Sasuke and the twins."

Itachi held up his hand. Kakashi's eyes widened. "Everyone! Don't look directly at his eyes! It's dangerous." Kakashi informed his group.

"Itachi's Genjutsu is Visual Jutsu." Kakashi said, "therefore, it's a type where one gets caught by his sight, so it'll be okay as long we don't make any eye contact with him." Kakashi explained. "Yeah, I know!" Naruto said. "Right.. " (y/n) said, caught in a daze, just looking somewhere away from Itachi's eyes.

"But then.. how should we fight him?" Sakura asked. "Well."

"Gai, how did you fight Itachi?" Kakashi asked, "huh? Well, you see." 

"Decipher his actions just by how he moves his body and feet." Kakashi said. "That's seems pretty hard." Sakura commented.

"The Uchiha clan, eh? It's been a while since I went up against a Sharingan." Lady Chiyo said. (Y/n) looked at her, "really?" The elder nodded. "You don't have to be that surprised. There are a few fighting techniques to counter this Visual Jutsu."

"Well, what do we do, Lady Chiyo?" (Y/n) asked. "'If it's one against one, then you must flee. If it's two against one, then take the back.'" (Y/n) sweatdropped. "Say what?" 

"You know what "if it's one against one, then flee" means right?" She asked, (y/n) nodded. "It means you basically have no chance to win, correct?" Lady Chiyo nodded. "But of its two against one... even if one is caught by the Genjutsu, the other will take his back and hit him. Then the Genjutsu will cease."

(Y/n) furrowed her eyebrows. "But, ya know, if you hit your teammate, you'll be able to end the Genjutsu.... Well at least that was what the Old Man (the 3rd) told me.."

"Yes, if there is more than one of us, we can be able to distract him. The rest of us will constantly attack him from the back. Where the Sharingan can't see." Lady Chiyo explained it all out. "You know a lot, Lady Chiyo. You really do have experience."

"I underestimated you back then, but I'm not that pathetic." Kakashi said, "It's not going to work the way it did before, you see."

(Y/n) smirked, she put a hand on her hip, and tilted her head slightly. "It's a huge mistake if you think my brother and I are the same as before." Naruto laughed. "Exactly, just wait and see."

"Naruto, (y/n). I'll deal with him."

"This happened before!"

(((AN: This episode boring af I swear 7u7))

"Another non-fighting teamwork?!" Naruto asked. "No this time, cover me."

The next 2-3 episodes are boring af. Do you guys wanted me to skip them or nah? Idk you guys decided in the comments. PLEASEE