Surprise Attack! (Y/n)'s Secret Weapon!

"Huh? Alright then.. (Y/n) you better use that Jutsu of yours, ya know!!!!" Sakura yelled from the sidelines, watching her teammate go against Kiba. "What Jutsu are you talking about?! No dobe like you can create such Jutsu."

The Uzumaki deadpanned, "I'm not stupid, ya know. Plus, you sound like Sasuke..." (Y/n) said, putting Akamaru to the ground, and began getting in fighting stance again. "What are you waiting for, Kiba?"

Chucking, Kiba got in fighting stance as well. Throwing a kick at (Y/n) which she dodged. As a shadow clone of Kiba came down aiming at (Y/n), he yelled, "Take this!" Ready to scratch the red head. Though, the real Kiba stood and smirked at the fact that the Uzumaki fell for his attack, his eyes widened at what she did next. Grabbing the real and fake Kiba (Y/n) took both and threw them at the wall, "how about you take this, ya know!"

Akamaru started biting (Y/n) again. "You really need to stop that! Or else I'll throw you to wall just like I did to your owner!" Kiba's shadow clone blew, as the real Inuzuka stood up, he patted off the dust that got on his clothes. With (Y/n)'s right cheek scratched she touched it, feeling the blood oozing out.

Everyone on the sidelines gasped. (Y/n) was no exceptional ninja, she and her twin brother were just known to be Jinchuriki and pranksters. "So, maybe she does have good skill!" Tenten told her group, "Yes! Her youthful red hair and quick feet, go (Y/n)! My soon to be girlfriend!" Lee yelled. "You're really an interesting one, (Y/n) Uzumaki.. It would be nice if we battle." Neji thought to himself as he looked at the match between Kiba and (Y/n) happen.

(Y/n) made ten shadow clones as the Inuzuka started running towards her. Jumping up high, he started scratching all of her shadow clones. She learned how to make the Multi-Shadow clone through her brother Naruto after he read the sacred scroll. Kiba continued trying his best to get near the real (Y/n).

Using her speed, the red head quickly continued to make more shadow clones, distracting Kiba as she formed her Jutsu. (Y/n) began creating her infamous Jutsu. As she joined her Chakra with wind release, she had squares forming on both her left and right hand. But due to her not using the Jutsu as often she still can't get the right Chakra control down — meaning a bit of the Nine-Tails Chakra was mixed in the with Jutsu. Making it more powerful.

Though, the Jutsu spikes a resemblance to the Fourth Hokage's Rasengan — it could be stronger with the Nine-Tails Chakra mixed in, as well as Wind Release.

Using her shadow clones as help she started ganging up on Kiba — getting her best to get behind his back.

Kiba continued attacking back as the shadow clones started decreasing. He began throwing a punched at the real (Y/n) — she using the opportunity to strike the Jutsu on his stomach.

"Wind Style! — damnit! I forgot the rest!" (Y/n) yelled, as she saw Kiba being sent far away, hitting the wall: since she threw him at the wall before, it got more major impact. The whole crowed deadpanned, "how can you forget the name of your Jutsu?!" Shikamaru yelled from the sidelines. Squinting, Naruto sweatdropped. So did Sakura.

As chunks of the wall began cracking, Kiba was knocked out. "I think we knocked him out for two days.. It's your fault." Kurama said. "No it's your fault!"

Hayate ran to check his vitals. "It seems.. The winner is (Y/n) Uzumaki!" He announced. Shikamaru, Ino and Choji yelled, "THAT'S OUR HOT HEADED TOMATO!"

Lee joined in, "My precious beauty!" As Tenten and Neji sweatdropped. Sakura and Naruto cheered. "THATS MY TWIN SISTER, YA KNOW?!?" Naruto said, tugging on some random ninja from the Mist, pointing at his sister. Kakashi chuckled, "maybe I haven't failed at all.. Sensei."

(Y/n) started walking up the stairs, "I did it, ya know!" She cheered, as she passed Kurenai's group. She heard Hinata call out her her. "(Y-Y/n), you did amazing." The red head smiled, "thank you, Hinata!" Later (Y/n) started whispering something to her. "Let's hope Naruto comes next. I'll come here and we can cheer for him."

Hinata blushed at the sudden mention of Naruto. And nodded. Kurenai looked at Kiba getting sent out by the Medical Team. "No need to be ashamed, Kiba. Your opponent was really strong..!"

"Good job, (Y/n)." Kurenai congratulated. "Thank you, Kurenai-Sensei!"

Neji observed the group. "She really is a strong opponent." He thought. "That.. and it seems Lady Hinata is taking it easy.."

As (Y/n) passed Shikamaru's group, they congratulated her too. "You're so cool, (Y/n)!" Ino said as Shikamaru nodded, "Alright maybe you didn't use the pan. But congrats, troublesome woman."

AN
UPDATE ON THE MUDDAAAAAA 07/10/2017

hahahahah im still continue teasing about the Jutsu. I really want to mention it in Shippuden.

But this is end of the fight. JAJSJSJSJSJSJ I feel like it sucks im kms

I'll continue writing more ~ I hope you enjoyed it.

!!!! STILL ADDING MORE PARTS !!!!!