Will You be my Girlfriend?

"Hey! Sis! Did you perfect that new jutsu?" Naruto asked (y/n). The redhead looked at him, and began smiling. "Yeah! Kakashi-Sensei helped me perfect it, oh and it's called "Lighting Wind Speed", it was quite the troublesome to learn, but I got the hang of it!" (Y/n) said putting her hands behind her neck. Sakura and Sasuke looked at her. "Naruto and (Y/n)... They're getting stronger and better by the day..." Sasuke thought. "(Y/n) is so cool and I'm so lame.." Sakura said, a depressed look on her face.

_______________

All the rookies waited outside the academy, but team seven wasn't complete, they were missing Sakura and (y/n). Couple minutes later they arrived, Sakura was out of it, and (y/n) was well.. Just late.

_______________

"You're taking the Chunnin exams when you can't even pass us?" A boy said, hitting another boy, that had fairly large and bushy eyebrows. He sent the boy next to a girl with her hair in two buns. "Why don't you just give up now before you get hurt?" "Yeah, I think I hear your mommy calling you!"

"Please let us through, we are suppose to meet up there!" The brunette pleaded, when she got near the boys one of them punched her, making her lose her balance. "That was harsh.." A rookie in the crowed said. "You said that was harsh? Don't kid yourself, the exams are gonna make this look like a quickie." As the two boys continued talking about how difficult the Chunnin exams are, Team Seven walked in.

"Real nice speech. Both of you two, step aside let us through." Sasuke said, his teammates walking aside him. "While you're at it, reverse the genjutsu, we could see through your illusion anyways. We're going to the third floor" Sasuke then added.

"We are in the third floor, what is he talking about?"

"Well, well you noticed the genjutsu, huh?" One of the boys, with spiky hair to be more exact said. "Go ahead, tell them Sakura, you've got the sharpest eyes in the group. You say it before anyone else did" Sasuke told Sakura.

"Huh? Oh... Sure... Of course! This is only the second floor." Sakura said, the boys started reversing the genjutsu. "Well aren't you the smart ones, how about you dodge this!" As the boy was about to kick Sasuke, the boy from earlier, with large eyebrows, stopped him.

"How did he do that? He's as fast as (y/n).." Sakura thought.

As Sasuke and the boy who tried to kick him backed away, large eyebrows teammates went up to him. "Hey what happened to our plan? I thought you were the one who said to keep a low profile. Don't let anyone see our skill level" A male with long brown hair, and the famous Hyuuga light lavender eyes trademark said. "I know b-but.." He said, a blush showing on his face as he looked at (y/n). "Never mind, forget it's over now." The girl with buns on her hair said. Her teammate walked to (y/n), confidently.

"My name is Rock Lee, you are the Red Flash, (Y/n) Uzumaki, right?" Lee said. "Y-yeah, that's me .. Ya know.." (Y/n) said confused.

Sasuke rolled his eyes at his attempt at flirting. Naruto and Sakura tried holding in their laughter.

Lee winked and smiled. "Please be my girlfriend! My red headed beauty! I bow to protect you with my life!" Lee stated.

(Y/n)'s face was as red as her hair, but then Naruto came up in front of her. "Ah!!! Now, now. That's my sister you said that to, and she is not allowed to have a boyfriend until she's 25! Believe it!!" Naruto said, overprotective over his sister. A depressed look on Lee's face appeared. "What?! Why?!"

"Hey, you! What's your name?" The other boy in Lee's team asked Sasuke. Naruto noticed this and had flames in eyes. "AGAIN!??!!?! IT'S ALWAYS ABOUT SASUKE!!!!"

"It's common courtesy to state your name before anyone else's." Sasuke replied. "You're a rookie aren't you. How old are you anyways?"

"I'm not obliged to answer." With that being said, Sasuke, went over to his team, seeing Naruto and Lee all depressed. "Why, why won't you let me date your sister?" Lee asked. "Because I said so.. And no one wants to know my name.."

"Naruto, (y/n), Sasuke geez, lets go!" Sakura said, grabbing Naruto and Sasuke's hand, and leaving (y/n) to walk on her own, embarrassed from what just happened . "We never agreed onthat rule.. Why 25? Why not 18??"

*EDITED*