Perfectly Fine, Ya know!

Perfectly Fine, Ya Know!

After (y/n)'s small rampage about Sasuke calling her red peper, and calling her brother a scaredycat. They continued on.

"(Y/n), Naruto. Stand still. These ninjas have poison in their claws. We need to it out of you two quickly, don't move around it'll spread the poison." Kakashi told the twins.

"BUT I MOVED SO MUCH, FOR THE SAKE OF PROTECTING MY DAMN BROTHER AND COMRADES SO THE POISON MUST'VE SPREAD SO MUCH ALREADY I'M NOT GONNA DIE AREN'T I? I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIE NOW YA KNOW!'" (y/n) yelled.

Sakura and Sasuke sweat dropped.

Naruto suddenly realized they were cut by the ninjas.  Naruto started panicking while (y/n) tried staying calm, which failed miserably. Both the twins groaned, and yelled over the situation.

"By the way, Tazuna we need to talk" Kakashi then added. Later, Kakashi tied up the ninjas against a tree. "They are Chunins from the village Hidden in the Mist. Their speciality is relentless attack, they keep fighting no matter what the sacrifice." Kakashi told his students. "How did you know about our ambush?" One of the Chunins asked.

"A puddle." both Kakashi and  (y/n) said.

"You two are too obvious, ya know! A puddle on a sunny day, when it obviously hasn't rained in weeks, you guys need to step up your game!" (y/n) responded. "In that case, Kakashi, why did you leave the genin to do all the fighting?" Tazuna said.

"I've could've taken them out quickly, but I wouldn't learn nothing. I need to know who their target was. And. What they were after." Kakashi said calmly, but eyed Tazuna, suspiciously. "Hm? What are you getting at?"

"This, I wanted to know if they were after us, ninja attacking ninja, or, if they were after you, the master bridge builder. When you put in your request, you asked for standard protection, you didn't say they were ninja looking after you, hunting you down." Kakashi said.

"If we knew this, it would've been a B rank mission or higher. Our task was simply to get you your destination, and protect you while you were building your bridge." Kakashi added, Tazuna looked down, guilty.

"Lying to us is not appreciable, we are now beyond at the scope of this mission."

"We are genin this is too advanced for us for our level of training. We should go back, and we should really treat Naruto and (Y/n)'s wound, and take the poison out of it, as soon as possible." Sakura said sweetly.

"HUH?" the twins said.

"True, Naruto and (Y/n)'s wounds could get in the way. I guess we should go back to the village." Kakashi added on to Sakura's words.

The twins growled at their words. That's when (y/n) took out her shuriken, and Naruto took out his Kunai. And stabbed their hand, were they were poisoned by the ninjas.

Sakura, Tazuna and even Sasuke were surprised by their actions. Kakashi stood wide eyed.

"Why- why am I so different? Wh-y?" Naruto said. Pain showing in his voice. (Y/n) took out the shuriken from her hand, blood oozing out, as her teeth gritted from the pain. "Man, I already regret this." (Y/n) said.

As she was about to take out bandages for her and Naruto, her wounds started healing, which amazed, but as well confused her. 'How could the wound heal so, quickly?'

"I-I will never back down, again, and let someone else recuse me. I am going to protect my sister, and I don't want her to sacrifice herself just to protect me. I never run away. I will not lose to Sasuke, upon this wound, I make this pledge, believe it. Bridge Bulider, I will compete this mission and protect you with this kunai knife. Don't worry I'll be fine." Naruto speech made Tazuna wide eyed.

"IM PERFECTLY FINE, YA KNOW! NOW NARUTO LEMME SEE THAT WOUND"  (y/n) yelled out. Her hand was bandaged, even if it did heal fast.

"P.s. Naruto that speech was cringy." (Y/n) added on.

-----

* UPDATED AND EDItED*