The Jinchuriki of The Sand

"Grandma Tsunade!" Naruto yelled through the hallway, running his way up to Tsunade's office. "What?!" Tsunade yelled.

Naruto opened the doors - and took a while to take a breath. "Grandma Tsunade .. I really want to ask you something.." Naruto said inbetween breaths. "What would that be?"

"Who is older? My sister, or me?!" Naruto asked, Tsunade stood up from her chair and thought. "He isn't exactly asking who his parents are.. is it safe to check the files? Do they even have their birth papers?" Tsunade looked at Naruto. "Can't do that, bud." Naruto sighed, and went out of Tsunade's office.

"I need to know who is older!"

_____________________________

While in the Sand Village, something else was happening. Gaara- who is currently the Kazekage of the the village was standing up against one of the many people of a group named the Akatsuki; The man had long blonde hair, the top hold up on a pony tail, while letting some down so it could cover one of his eyes. He wore a black coat with red clouds, a gadget around the eye he covered, and had his village headband on as well. Deidara his name was, he jumped to get on his clay bird (huge ass bird) As Gaara's sand followed him through the village. Gaara's sand movement's were settle and controlled, following Deidara wherever he dared to go.

As Deidara flying close to the ground, the sand still followed, the wind was strong due to the strong movements happening in the air, causing the person near the chasing to fall. "W-what?!"

Deidara looked at his hand, his hand was rather special. He had mouths on the center of his hands which helped him make his art.
"Not much longer now.." Deidara said to his hand, which started chewing on something. Looking up, he realized how close he was to the Sand. "You're pretty good, aren't you?" Deidara said as Gaara's sand was coming towards him. The redhead jumped on top of his sand.

"That Jinchuriki sure comes in handy" Deidara thought, smirking to himself. "Tell me! How did you guess I was an intruder?" Deidara said; him and Gaara are only miles apart. "I don't know any birds like that in this desert." Gaara replied simply. "Is that so..."

"Hey! What the heck is going up there?" A voice said against a door, "Isn't anyone gonna tell me whats going on?!" The voice said, while opening the door. Seeing a body lay motionless on the ground he asked himself (what am i doing here~~) "What happened here?" The man looked up, seeing a certain sand up on the air, with a redhead on top of it. A big white bird right beside the redhead too. "Our Kazekage.."

________________________________

"Well how did this intruder get into the village? I thought that captain was supposed to guard the village?" Kankuro asked a Sand Ninja next to him "Thats the strange part we haven't been able to find Captain Yura(?) anywhere." The ninja responded back. Kankuro stopped walking and looked at the Ninja. "What did you say?"
**************
"Ugh, that bastard Deidara. He just had to make a show." A deep, raspy voice said. "Yura go back to the village" the man instructed, he had a white hat, a mask and a strange form, as well as the black with red clouds jacket. "It would complicate things if they were to find you here." Yura nodded "Yes, lord Sasori" with that he disappeared.

"Now Deidara.... You know I don't like to be waiting."

___________________________

"Gaara you in there?!" Kankuro said, opening his younger brother's office door. "Where on earth could he be?" His thoughts were cut short when someone called his name "Kankuro! The Kazekage is fighting right in the center of the village!" Kankuro looked at him wide eyed "What he's fighting in-" Kankuro ran to look outside the windows, seeing the clear view of his brother and intruder on mid air. "Gaara.."

"Well so much for that operation. Umm." Deidara said, he clicked a button on his eye gadget. Taking pictures of Gaara. "This way, i don't have to keep looking for you"

Gaara opened his arms wide, making the blonde male gasp in confusion. Sand from all around started shooting up in the air surround Gaara. "Technically, he does have the advantage .... This can get messy." Deidara told himself, looking at his hand.

______________________________

(y/n) woke up, it was night, she stood up from her bed she was once laying on, and walked outside her room. Naruto was on floor asleep, the TV was on as well. (y/n) sighed and walked near her brother kicked him gently. Of course that didn't do nothing, so she kneeled down and shook him. "Naruto!" Naruto started waking up. "What?!" (y/n) then stood up and turned off the T.V. "I'm gonna go to Sakura's house, so i'll come home later." Naruto's eyes lightened. "Can I come???!!"

"No."

*****************

(y/n) knocked on Sakura's door. She waited there for a while before someone came. "(y/n)!" Sakura said, surprised, noticing how loud she was she covered her mouth. "What are you doing here?" (y/n) smiled, and began going up her tip-toes and down. "I was wondering if i can talk with you about something...."

"Sure.." The pink haired girl said. "What is it?"

_____________________________

"Guess it's almost time.." Deidara said, looking at his hands, the mouths were chewing on something, once they spat it out it turned out to be clay. Deidara made his hands form fists, and reopened them, the clay formed to small birds. Three on each hand. Deidara smirked.

Gaara's sand formed a hand, which followed Deidara around. As soon as Deidara got close to the hand, it quickly flew up, and dodged it. "The real fun is about to begin. Un" Deidara spoke. Gaara's sand hand still began following the Blonde. But as the hand got close Deidara dropped his clay explosions on Gaara's sand. Gaara's face still remained emotionless, the sand still surrounded him, the blonde dropped more explosions right where the sand hands were, causing it to fall.

"Unusual explosives devices.."

"I think i'm getting the hang of this!"

________________________________________

"You've got to be kidding me, (y/n)!" Sakura said. "Tell me more."

"I don't know. All I remember is having such a strong headache. And seeing my- the Fourth."