Chapter 9

Lizzie's POV
I wake up the next morning and feel like I did not have a good sleep. My dad comes in and he said Lizzie I made you a cup of tea. We talk about the dreams and then I have a nap. I wake up and think of Joel I tried I start to cry and I want to be with him. All I think about the few more days is Joel I just wanted to text him but I couldn't because I knew that he would say no because he's dating is he dating Izzy. I come home and I find out that Joel isn't getting Izzy anymore. I'm thinking about asking him out but then I get a letter and it says welcome to mine con you are welcome and you are allowed to come in two weeks. Jump off with joy and I knew that Joe would be coming. So I start prepare for fans and I start prepared for signatures and pictures. I would love to go but the only thing that's up as I have an Anxiety. All I can think about is how much scared I'm going to be when I get there and how shy the fans are going to be kind of creeped out. So I email mine con and ask how many people there are going to be. They email me back and they tell me 267 people will be there. I said 'OK I'm pretty OK with that' even though I'm not I can I think I can get through it. Joel texts me and said 'are you going to mine con?' I said 'yes' and he said 'I have a surprise for you' 'OK' 'I was wondering what the surprise was'

Joel's POV
so I start thinking of Lizzie then I get a letter from mine con. 'Yes Lizzie's going to' I said. I got really excited and then I was thinking I could ask the people on stage if I could ask Lizzie out on the stage. What if she says no then what's going to happen? It's OK she will say yes hopefully shes single I'm single we're good couple I mean she did try to ask me out when me and Izzy were together. Yes this is going to be perfect I'm so excited. So I get prepared for fans signing pictures and I start to get packed up because were going to be there for two days. I message lizzie and say are you going to mind con? She said yes and I said and I started getting really excited. This is going to be The best weekend ever!!!