Chapter 32

I don't know what I was saying.. I don't what to do, I want to love Joel but I want to love Kyle too. I honestly don't know. It was about 4am but I couldn't sleep, I have too much on my mind, I can't stop thinking of what Kyle said. I can't believe he said that to me all at once and is forcing me to love him, not that I do but... I don't know.

I pulled of a all nighter, just thinking. I go down stairs and walk quickly so I don't have to see Joel, I can't tell him what happened and I'm so guilty. I grab tea and run up to where Ana was. I see her fast asleep and it's so adorable, I love her so much.

I just stare at her and then I hear footsteps.. Joel! I run out of the room and almost ran into him. "What's up?" he said and grabbed my shoulder to slow me down, "Oh nothing!" I saw quickly and run down the stairs. I sit down in the living room and gasp for breath. That's when I hear a buzz, it's my phone. Kyle..

K-Kyle L-Lizzie
K- hi.
L- hi.
K- i am having a mental breakdown without you. i want you, i need you, i love you.
L- kyle..
K- shut up! i can love you if i what and you will love me too, i already know you love me! i'm not stupid!!
L- i don't know..
K- i love you. you mean everything to me, i love you, i love you, i love you. i need you. please be mine. i told someone who is very important to you that you love me so your welcome.

Joel walks in and sits down, "Let's talk about Kyle?" he says angrily.

hey! so i hope you guys liked this chapter, but sorry for the cliff hanger. i had lots of fun skiing but i'm extremely tired now lol. bye :) -madds