Chapter 10

Lizzie's POV
so me and Joe FaceTimed and I guess that we kind a got to know more about what we're going to be doing and we were really excited. Next day me and Joel got on the same train and we were talking about how much fun we were going to have together. So I knew I was going to me Ihascupquake, Sqaishey, Stampy, Iballisticsquid, Dan TDM and other really cool youtubers. We arrived and I was very very excited. So we had a couple people come up to us and say 'hey are you Joel and Ldshadowlady? You guys would be such a cute couple!' Whenever that happens I always get a little blush and looked over to Joel and he nodded. A few other people ask for autographs and pictures. And then it was time that we got to watch the more video games you got to play some Minecraft and some really other fun stuff. That's when I saw everyone that I really wanted to meet. I ran up to them and said hi I'm Ldshadowlady. I automatically knew me and they started fan girl. I was so happy that they actually knew me. That's when Joel came up to me and he said 'hey someone said that he wanted me and you to come on the stage'. I was really scared because everyone was going to be that watching everyone play Minecraft. I knew it would be OK but I have a little bit late of anxiety. He blush little bit and hugged me and he said you'll be OK. That's when we really started to get to know each other and then they called us on stage. Gold with the microphone and said hi everyone I have a really special question to Lizzie 'will you go out with me?' I blushed and I said 'of course' gave me a kiss on the stage and everyone started to clap and then they asked us to go backstage. Joel hug me and we got backstage and said I love you. I said I love you too and then we left the stage and went back to The place where we were supposed to be the meet and greet. We got to know a lot of fans and they made of a ship called jizzie. That made me really smile and I told them thanks a lot for being fans. I hugged all the fans and Took pictures and absolutely loved it! These fans means the world to me. That's funny went back to our hotel and we got pizza and Coke and we watched a movie.

Joel's POV
so me and Lizzie got ready for mine con and then we left. Talked about how much fun it would be and then we got there in the whole defense told us that we would be really cute together. That's when it was really it was really close to go onstage and ask Lizzie out. I was really excited. Then we got to meet a whole load of new YouTubers that I actually never met. I need to be really excited to go on stage and ask her out because I knew that she loved me because she was flirting with me the whole way to mine con. That's when the guy called me and Lizzie and everyone was there waiting for me to ask her out. Then they called us up and I asked Lizzie will you go out with me? She said of course and I was really happy I gave her a kiss and then we went backstage and I gave her a hug. Went to meeting greet him he met a lot of friends that really care about us. Then after we went back to the hotel got some pizza and Coke and watched some movies.