Chapter 21

"Hey." Joel says "Hi", I give Yammy a hug and say goodbye. 

I walk to Joel's car. "Sooo.." I say awkwardly, "I miss you." he says. He misses me?

"You do? Joel I don't want to get hurt again.", he sighs. "I know somewhere in your heart you still love me.". I don't say anything.

He puts his hand on my thigh, I look up at him and he smiles. When me and Joel dated he didn't show much affection so this is new, I want to hug him and say how much I miss him and love him but I want to play with him.

"Joel where are we going?" "Just to my house, unless you want to go somewhere else." "What are we even going to do?", He smiles at me. "My parents are gone so we can do whatever." he says. "Oh"

We walk into his house, his house is so beautiful, I look up at him. He's so cute...

"What are you looking at?" He says while laughing. "Um..nothing..." He smiles.

We head up stairs and head into his room, he closes the door and turns on the tv. He puts on a movie I have never seen before. He puts his arm around me, I look at him.

"Why are you showing so much affection? You never did." "Liz, I just miss you so much... I love you so much." "....I love you too..."

I wrap my arms around him and he kisses my forehead. I kiss his cheek, "Is that all I get?" He pouts. I roll my eyes and kiss his lips, he hold me close.

hi, so my life is kinda all over the place, i am up at another city and i am kinda happy about it because i am away from my daily life at my city. thank you for 13k views btw! :)